Girl losing interests

it sucks but I dont think there is any way to get a girls interest back, just have to part ways, sometimes they come back, sometimes they dont

it sucks but I dont think there is any way to get a girls interest back, just have to part ways, sometimes they come back, sometimes they dont

Originally Posted by kix4kix

No game having sucka
this plus the Black Dynamite avy had me
laugh.gif

Man just chill and worry about you...if the spark is gone then its gone...you can't do anything about it...you can't make a chick like you..either she does or doesnt

Man just chill and worry about you...if the spark is gone then its gone...you can't do anything about it...you can't make a chick like you..either she does or doesnt

Loss of interest = loss of respect.

After the respect is gone a man should move on. Your seen as weak and useless.

Leave her alone, never call or text her, and sleep with a ton of random women and make sure she finds out somehow. Doing this she'll flock back to your nuts like a boomerang.

Loss of interest = loss of respect.

After the respect is gone a man should move on. Your seen as weak and useless.

Leave her alone, never call or text her, and sleep with a ton of random women and make sure she finds out somehow. Doing this she'll flock back to your nuts like a boomerang.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Back
Top Bottom