Girl losing interests

Damn man, honestly don't know how you let HER lose interest.

Supposed to be the other way around, but you should know the drill, keep it moving.

Damn man, honestly don't know how you let HER lose interest.

Supposed to be the other way around, but you should know the drill, keep it moving.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I don't think Ima survive this one guys, I put so much work in this, for nothing, BS...

you really don't have a choice...how would you feel if you lost interest and shorty was blowin you up? i'd only push you further away

I don't think Ima survive this one guys, I put so much work in this, for nothing, BS...

you really don't have a choice...how would you feel if you lost interest and shorty was blowin you up? i'd only push you further away

draw up some sort of sick twisted scheme that'll make you look like an hero like rescuing a cat from a tree or stopping an armed robbery.

This can't fail.

draw up some sort of sick twisted scheme that'll make you look like an hero like rescuing a cat from a tree or stopping an armed robbery.

This can't fail.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

This can't fail.
it NEVER does
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yep..if you keep buggin her it will only push her away. My girl of 6 years broke it off with me recently because she felt I didn't love her anymore. I tripped off it for the first few days then I just let it go. I still think about her sometimes, but I keep myself busy. I don't call, text, or email her at all just give her time to herself. I'm havin a blast right now just wildin wit my boys every weekend.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

This can't fail.
it NEVER does
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yep..if you keep buggin her it will only push her away. My girl of 6 years broke it off with me recently because she felt I didn't love her anymore. I tripped off it for the first few days then I just let it go. I still think about her sometimes, but I keep myself busy. I don't call, text, or email her at all just give her time to herself. I'm havin a blast right now just wildin wit my boys every weekend.

^ damn 6 yrs, long time

but to OP, i have a scheme that wont fail if you decide to use it

have her meet you somewhere b/c u want to "talk" just leave it at that, then have ur homeboy she doesnt know come out the bushes like "gimmie that @#% now *@+, gimmie that @#%", then u come out the cuts knock dude into next century and ull b in in no time, thank marty mcfly when ur done son

^ damn 6 yrs, long time

but to OP, i have a scheme that wont fail if you decide to use it

have her meet you somewhere b/c u want to "talk" just leave it at that, then have ur homeboy she doesnt know come out the bushes like "gimmie that @#% now *@+, gimmie that @#%", then u come out the cuts knock dude into next century and ull b in in no time, thank marty mcfly when ur done son

just keep it moving and focus on yourself. Don't contact her for or about anything

I find it weird and funny how a girl can be all on my natz and then bam its like I died or something.

just keep it moving and focus on yourself. Don't contact her for or about anything

I find it weird and funny how a girl can be all on my natz and then bam its like I died or something.

Originally Posted by SC415

man i know the feeling
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

man i know the feeling
tired.gif

personally if you guys are dating the best thing to do right now is...

before she gets cold, call her up and be like can we meet up cause we need to "talk". then break it off with her. be like maybe we should stop hanging out for a while. that will completely be unexpected to her and itl make her chase you. but if you guys really aint dating then just stop hitting her up completely. itl have her wondering $%* your doing. relationships are like a rubber band, as soon as one side pulls away, the other side pulls in that much closer. but, just make sure the rubber band is strong enough to withstand the pull you give.

personally if you guys are dating the best thing to do right now is...

before she gets cold, call her up and be like can we meet up cause we need to "talk". then break it off with her. be like maybe we should stop hanging out for a while. that will completely be unexpected to her and itl make her chase you. but if you guys really aint dating then just stop hitting her up completely. itl have her wondering $%* your doing. relationships are like a rubber band, as soon as one side pulls away, the other side pulls in that much closer. but, just make sure the rubber band is strong enough to withstand the pull you give.

Back
Top Bottom