Girl losing interests

Stop talking to her and hit her up down the road like three, four months later when if your game is right you could smash.

Stop talking to her and hit her up down the road like three, four months later when if your game is right you could smash.

shes only testing you to see how committed you are to her. this is when you go extra hard. you call every night text her every hr stalk her completely.

she'll know you really care.

Thank me later.

shes only testing you to see how committed you are to her. this is when you go extra hard. you call every night text her every hr stalk her completely.

Thank me later.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Leave her alone, never call or text her, and sleep with a ton of random women and make sure she finds out somehow. Doing this she'll flock back to your nuts like a boomerang.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Leave her alone, never call or text her, and sleep with a ton of random women and make sure she finds out somehow. Doing this she'll flock back to your nuts like a boomerang.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Thank me later.
those are the girls that want u when they wanna fallback on somethin and want you on a leash.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Thank me later.
those are the girls that want u when they wanna fallback on somethin and want you on a leash.

Back
Top Bottom