Girl losing interests

ONTOTHENEXTONE.jpg

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I got a question yall..

When a girl doesn't text back or comes up with an excuse on why she can't/couldn't chill with you, what does that mean?

Why can't they just say, "I'm not feelin' you, like that" or something?

I can't get a girl to chill for nothing. They gimme their numbers and everything and text me... But when it comes down to chillin' they always stunt .

mad.gif

Chicks are funny like that bro. They change with the wind. Some other bright and shiny thing came along in the between time and caught her attention (ie. some dude). I dont think its in their nature to outright reject a guy. Hence why so many will give their numbers out. Here's a tip though: When getting a girls number repeat it back to them incorrectly on purpose. This way you can tell if she's mutually interested or she's giving you the number so you can get the hell away.

I got a question yall..

When a girl doesn't text back or comes up with an excuse on why she can't/couldn't chill with you, what does that mean?

I can't get a girl to chill for nothing. They gimme their numbers and everything and text me... But when it comes down to chillin' they always stunt .

mad.gif

Chicks are funny like that bro. They change with the wind. Some other bright and shiny thing came along in the between time and caught her attention (ie. some dude). I dont think its in their nature to outright reject a guy. Hence why so many will give their numbers out. Here's a tip though: When getting a girls number repeat it back to them incorrectly on purpose. This way you can tell if she's mutually interested or she's giving you the number so you can get the hell away.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I got a question yall..

mad.gif

From what I've learned, women interest tends to fade very fast. For a lot of women, their whole premise on finding that new guy is built on a what they want him to be, its almost as if she has a preconceived fantasy about who you are. This is why its important to come off mysterious, and keep her intrigued. The margin to accomplish this is slim, because their interest fades quick, and they can sniff out beta's with no game relatively quick...especially if she's socially savvy..as most moderately attractive women are.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I got a question yall..

mad.gif

From what I've learned, women interest tends to fade very fast. For a lot of women, their whole premise on finding that new guy is built on a what they want him to be, its almost as if she has a preconceived fantasy about who you are. This is why its important to come off mysterious, and keep her intrigued. The margin to accomplish this is slim, because their interest fades quick, and they can sniff out beta's with no game relatively quick...especially if she's socially savvy..as most moderately attractive women are.

sooooooo on the opposite end of the spectrum...

i've completely lost interest in her, she's madly in love with me (part of this is my fault)

what do i do? just leave, even if it will ruin her?

sooooooo on the opposite end of the spectrum...

i've completely lost interest in her, she's madly in love with me (part of this is my fault)

what do i do? just leave, even if it will ruin her?

Originally Posted by GWUN TWO

Girls are emotional people, and the way they act is ALWAYS affected by how they feel.

The best thing to do is to break it off there isn't any interest anymore. But before you do that, you have to look at yourself and think if you haven't done anything to affect the relationship. Are you the same person you were when she first met you? Do you put 100% of your effort into the relationship? Are there small things she wants you to do but you just ignore it?

Ive been through this same stage in most of my relationships and its a natural part of any healthy relationship. Even my current relationship, my girl was acting really disinterested and cold towards me for a little over a month before. Of course my first instinct was to act the same way towards her because I thought it was some sort of mind game bs. But I realized I haven't been putting in as much effort into trying to please her and win her over, like I was doing during the beginning of the relationship. Now whenever I see her I try to have as much fun as possible and try to use my game on her like I used to. The following results were pretty instant and the relationship is now doing great again. Don't take my words the wrong way and become her +@#@!, but try to act like how you were when you first met her and tried to win her over.

damn, I never thought about it like that. good stuff bro.

Girls are emotional people, and the way they act is ALWAYS affected by how they feel.

The best thing to do is to break it off there isn't any interest anymore. But before you do that, you have to look at yourself and think if you haven't done anything to affect the relationship. Are you the same person you were when she first met you? Do you put 100% of your effort into the relationship? Are there small things she wants you to do but you just ignore it?

Ive been through this same stage in most of my relationships and its a natural part of any healthy relationship. Even my current relationship, my girl was acting really disinterested and cold towards me for a little over a month before. Of course my first instinct was to act the same way towards her because I thought it was some sort of mind game bs. But I realized I haven't been putting in as much effort into trying to please her and win her over, like I was doing during the beginning of the relationship. Now whenever I see her I try to have as much fun as possible and try to use my game on her like I used to. The following results were pretty instant and the relationship is now doing great again. Don't take my words the wrong way and become her +@#@!, but try to act like how you were when you first met her and tried to win her over.

Back
Top Bottom