Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

ONTOTHENEXTONE.jpg

?
on to the next on on to the next...
(freeze)
Mr.-Freeze.jpg

some body bring some money please

sooooooo on the opposite end of the spectrum...

i've completely lost interest in her, she's madly in love with me (part of this is my fault)

what do i do? just leave, even if it will ruin her?

i've completely lost interest in her, she's madly in love with me (part of this is my fault)

There was this chick I was coo with who would always slip me the I Love you...mind you this is of no forcing by me, and I always laughed it off....FF to tonight out of nowhere shw goes- I love you but I am not In love with you. I had to chuckle, lol. Chicks out here gas you up just to bring you down. Does she really love me? Probably not. Does she really not love me? probably not. Girls don't even know what they think, much less what they think of you. Point is you don't let them think, you think for them, and let them think they are thinking for themselves.

There was this chick I was coo with who would always slip me the I Love you...mind you this is of no forcing by me, and I always laughed it off....FF to tonight out of nowhere shw goes- I love you but I am not In love with you. I had to chuckle, lol. Chicks out here gas you up just to bring you down. Does she really love me? Probably not. Does she really not love me? probably not. Girls don't even know what they think, much less what they think of you. Point is you don't let them think, you think for them, and let them think they are thinking for themselves.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

So you just gon rub it in OPs face huh?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

So you just gon rub it in OPs face huh?

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I got a question yall..

When a girl doesn't text back or comes up with an excuse on why she can't/couldn't chill with you, what does that mean?

Why can't they just say, "I'm not feelin' you, like that" or something?

I can't get a girl to chill for nothing. They gimme their numbers and everything and text me... But when it comes down to chillin' they always stunt .

mad.gif

From what I've learned, women interest tends to fade very fast. For a lot of women, their whole premise on finding that new guy is built on a what they want him to be, its almost as if she has a preconceived fantasy about who you are. This is why its important to come off mysterious, and keep her intrigued. The margin to accomplish this is slim, because their interest fades quick, and they can sniff out beta's with no game relatively quick...especially if she's socially savvy..as most moderately attractive women are.
well put...
girls are weird though, they don't really know what they want... They like to play little games to see how you respond and if you will pass

my best advice, if they don't text back, DO NOT text them again, you will immediately be put in the desperate list.... Oh and by the way talking on the phone>>>> texting, you will get further faster... Also, don't be so available...

I got a question yall..

When a girl doesn't text back or comes up with an excuse on why she can't/couldn't chill with you, what does that mean?

I can't get a girl to chill for nothing. They gimme their numbers and everything and text me... But when it comes down to chillin' they always stunt .

mad.gif

From what I've learned, women interest tends to fade very fast. For a lot of women, their whole premise on finding that new guy is built on a what they want him to be, its almost as if she has a preconceived fantasy about who you are. This is why its important to come off mysterious, and keep her intrigued. The margin to accomplish this is slim, because their interest fades quick, and they can sniff out beta's with no game relatively quick...especially if she's socially savvy..as most moderately attractive women are.
well put...
girls are weird though, they don't really know what they want... They like to play little games to see how you respond and if you will pass

my best advice, if they don't text back, DO NOT text them again, you will immediately be put in the desperate list.... Oh and by the way talking on the phone>>>> texting, you will get further faster... Also, don't be so available...

Thanks everyone for the help & advice on my problem. NT family stays coming through with support on this epidemic.

I'm still experiencing this problem and haven't had some booty the whole summer
smh.gif

I can't even get this fat puerto rican chick to chill wiff' me.
indifferent.gif

Hopefully I get the buns at school this year. Dorm life FTW.

Thanks everyone for the help & advice on my problem. NT family stays coming through with support on this epidemic.

I'm still experiencing this problem and haven't had some booty the whole summer
smh.gif

I can't even get this fat puerto rican chick to chill wiff' me.
indifferent.gif

Hopefully I get the buns at school this year. Dorm life FTW.

Here's a tip though: When getting a girls number repeat it back to them incorrectly on purpose. This way you can tell if she's mutually interested or she's giving you the number so you can get the hell away.

Not a bad idea dude, kudos
pimp.gif

Here's a tip though: When getting a girls number repeat it back to them incorrectly on purpose. This way you can tell if she's mutually interested or she's giving you the number so you can get the hell away.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got a question yall..

mad.gif

agreed. i learned from this with the last girl.

I got a question yall..

mad.gif

agreed. i learned from this with the last girl.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

girls will be girls.. just keep the walls up and youll be good.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

girls will be girls.. just keep the walls up and youll be good.

Keep the walls up? I don't want no female I gotta keep my gaurds up with. That $## gets old after like 3 weeks.

The real keepers let you keep your guard down, and reward you for doing so with their guard going down as well. Not taking advantage of you like a predator.

Keep the walls up? I don't want no female I gotta keep my gaurds up with. That $## gets old after like 3 weeks.

The real keepers let you keep your guard down, and reward you for doing so with their guard going down as well. Not taking advantage of you like a predator.

Just posting in here to post my thoughts later.

Good advice with repeating the numbers incorrectly, never really thought of that.

Back
Top Bottom