Girl losing interests

Just posting in here to post my thoughts later.

Good advice with repeating the numbers incorrectly, never really thought of that.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Leave her alone, never call or text her, and sleep with a ton of random women and make sure she finds out somehow. Doing this she'll flock back to your nuts like a boomerang.

This. Back then she ain't want u now u hot she all on you...

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Leave her alone, never call or text her, and sleep with a ton of random women and make sure she finds out somehow. Doing this she'll flock back to your nuts like a boomerang.

This. Back then she ain't want u now u hot she all on you...

I'm thinking about simply asking her(in person) "You don't like talking to me no more or what? whats been up? yada yada ect." in a real nonchalant way...but then again it still can be a degree if simpin' that in itself...and how good/true/receptive will the response even be?

I do think dipping with no trace is a good idea too but then again I did that for two weeks and got nothing.....

I hate this stage, it's like I'm trapped lol.

I'm thinking about simply asking her(in person) "You don't like talking to me no more or what? whats been up? yada yada ect." in a real nonchalant way...but then again it still can be a degree if simpin' that in itself...and how good/true/receptive will the response even be?

I do think dipping with no trace is a good idea too but then again I did that for two weeks and got nothing.....

why are you still trippin about this B?

she OBVIOUSLY doesnt give 2 *%*@$ about you, bruh... its the truth.

Post her pics so we can roast her

why are you still trippin about this B?

she OBVIOUSLY doesnt give 2 *%*@$ about you, bruh... its the truth.

Post her pics so we can roast her

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

can't believe this made 9 pages with no pics

dude is sprung he's not giving up the pics even though she is getting her back blown out by another dude

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

can't believe this made 9 pages with no pics

dude is sprung he's not giving up the pics even though she is getting her back blown out by another dude

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

u sound like a female
smh.gif

on some real %+*@, leave her be. move on with your life, have her ask those questions by ignoring her.

you're moving backwards by tryna contact her b.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

u sound like a female
smh.gif

on some real %+*@, leave her be. move on with your life, have her ask those questions by ignoring her.

you're moving backwards by tryna contact her b.

Seriously let it go. Don't kill yourself over the why. I did and it only made it worst.
Sometimes like it has been posted they come back, other times they don't. If she does come back hold your guard up even higher. Let her know that your trust/dedication with her won't be easy as before. That she has to work for it like you previously worked for her. And if it doesn't change then you know it was BS and you won't be disappointed.

Seriously let it go. Don't kill yourself over the why. I did and it only made it worst.
Sometimes like it has been posted they come back, other times they don't. If she does come back hold your guard up even higher. Let her know that your trust/dedication with her won't be easy as before. That she has to work for it like you previously worked for her. And if it doesn't change then you know it was BS and you won't be disappointed.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

quoting for later use
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

quoting for later use
pimp.gif

- dont hit her up, AT ALL, let her hit u up
- find urself a B to poke on, make sure its an UPGRADE(better lookin and more successful than the last one)
- make sure you doin somethin wit ur life, dont be no BUM, Ns who got their +%!+ straight get CHOSEN
- dont stress over no ho, she aint thinkin bout you brah, so why even think about her?
- if u find a replacement, tell her that u have trust issues. it makes em put in more work instead of the other way around(well it works for me, idk bout everyone tho)

- find urself a B to poke on, make sure its an UPGRADE(better lookin and more successful than the last one)
- make sure you doin somethin wit ur life, dont be no BUM, Ns who got their +%!+ straight get CHOSEN
- dont stress over no ho, she aint thinkin bout you brah, so why even think about her?
- if u find a replacement, tell her that u have trust issues. it makes em put in more work instead of the other way around(well it works for me, idk bout everyone tho)

- make sure you doin somethin wit ur life, dont be no BUM, Ns who got their @!*% straight get CHOSEN

- make sure you doin somethin wit ur life, dont be no BUM, Ns who got their @!*% straight get CHOSEN

Back
Top Bottom