sick.gif
 she looks like a 12yr old boy with a wig. shame on u
you sir deserve the stonliest of faces.

Will watch pilot.
This could be rly good..

Or terrible...

Just hope they don't make it
Like every other Disney show.. I want that OG feel

Fully expect it to have that Disney channel feel. All those live shows seem to be shot in the same way, emphasis on bright colors, overbearing laugh track, corny music transitions

Hopefully simply the presence of the OG cast will bring the "nostalgic" feel despite all this

But overall I expect the show to feel more similar to Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, & That's So Raven rather than the actual Boy Meets World eps

lol you guys are rating the original show way too high. your talking about how you hope the new revised show wont be disney like. and as good as the original. hate to break it to you but it was a disney like show.

and it will not be the same because you all are grown *** men now

it was as real and serious as saved by the bell was back then but because ya all were kids i guess it was larger than life :lol:

boy meets world was a disney like sitcom not to be taken too serious

from its 90210/friends theme song intro to its corny humor to feeny stalking cor at every school he went to

who remembers when ethan suplee was on this when he was fat as a house? :lol:

Last edited:
lol you guys are rating the original show way too high. your talking about how you hope the new revised show wont be disney like. and as good as the original. hate to break it to you but it was a disney like show.

and it will not be the same because you all are grown *** men now :lol:

it was as real and serious as saved by the bell was back then but because ya all were kids i guess it was larger than life :lol:

from its 90210/friends theme song intro to its corny humor to feeny stalking cor at every school he went to :lol:

who remembers when ethan suplee was on this when he was fat as a house? :lol:

That many laugh faces? You trying way too hard. All your facts are nothing but opinions bruh. And whats with your strange obsession with Feeny? You really want dude to touch a child though. :smh:

Last edited:
That many laugh faces? You trying way to hard. All your facts are nothing but opinions bruh. And whats with your strange obsession with Feeny? You really want dude to touch a child though. :smh:

took two smiley faces off. u happy? calm down kid. dont cry. cory is all grown up now. he aint no kid no more.

cant take a joke huh mr sensitivity...

Will watch pilot.
This could be rly good..

Or terrible...

Just hope they don't make it
Like every other Disney show.. I want that OG feel

Fully expect it to have that Disney channel feel. All those live shows seem to be shot in the same way, emphasis on bright colors, overbearing laugh track, corny music transitions

Hopefully simply the presence of the OG cast will bring the "nostalgic" feel despite all this

But overall I expect the show to feel more similar to Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, & That's So Raven rather than the actual Boy Meets World eps

damn bro you literally explained every disney channel show... in a way i couldn't now i can.

Seems like they always focus on a girl though....

damn feeny is old. 85 years now. gonna watch pilot.

edit.. if you type each of the characters name in google, eric matthews, cory matthews, topanga, basic search stuff comes up.

but you type in "mr feeny" actual actor page comes up.

hell in google now on jelly bean android, if you ask "how old is mr feeny" it will say "william daniels is 85 years old etc" dood will forever be Mr feeny.

wonder if siri will do that, if it doesnt.. we shouldnt be surprised.. google now android >> apple :tongue:

Last edited:
I think the thing that people aren't realizing is that this show is about the girl. We all want it to be a grown up version of BMW but they'll just be secondary characters. It'll be cool for 2 weeks then realize Chris Hansen is going to ask us to have a seat.

Read an article where Waka Flocka tweeted Danielle fisher (topanga) outta nowhere....topanga needs a spinoff forget the other losers

and it will not be the same because you all are grown *** men now

I think all the fans know it was pretty Disney like with its themes and stories

The thing people are fearing is the Disney editing, music, directing, sets, the overall look to the show. All the shows feel like they come off the Disney channel assembly line in these respects.

'Girl Meets World' Is Officially Happening! Disney Channel Orders Series

Get ready for a whole new "World."

In an unsurprising move, Disney Channel is greenlighting "Girl Meets World," a spinoff of the popular ABC series "Boy Meets World."

The sitcom centers around Riley Matthews (Rowan Blanchard), the tween daughter of Cory and Topanga Matthews. Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel reprise their famous roles as seen in the above official photo from the New York City-set series.

The story follows Riley and best friend, Maya (Sabrina Carpenter), as they enter the 7th grade. They engage in all sorts of fun and mischief, under the watchful eye of their history teacher — Riley's dad, Cory! After school, the two hang out at a popular pudding shop — run by Riley's mom, Topanga!

The cast of "Boy Meets World" recently reunited at the ATX Television Festival in Austin, Texas. Savage, Rider Strong (Shawn), Matthew Lawrence (Jack), Trina McGhee (Angela), Maitland Ward (Rachel), and Betsy Randle (Cory's mom) were all in attendance.

Strong revealed that he's in talks to guest star on "Girl Meets World."

"We've been talking — I just want it to be done right," Rider told E!. "I really want it to be classy and good. I want it to be something that makes the fans proud."

Randle said she wouldn't be surprised if Cory's parents popped up, too. "Surely we'll show up for a Thanksgiving episode!" she teased.

Already on board for the pilot episode is William Daniels as the beloved Mr. Feeny. He was seen on set in an Instagram photo. No doubt Mr. Feeny will be proud of his former pupil following in his footsteps.

"Girl Meets World" will start production this summer for an anticipated 2014 debut.

Last edited:
worse part abut it is mr feeny pedophile *** is back. i see he still following cory around looking to smash smh
+
aint nobody in real life had a student teacher relationship like cory and feeny dog. creepy *** feeny living next door to him. moving to every school cory went to even college... hell they made eric so infatuated with feeny in the college years feeny was prolly smashing eric on the side!
laugh.gif

+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son called Feeny a pedophile
laugh.gif
I can't control the laughter. Noble out here ruining child memories.
frown.gif

My dude Noble wild as.........

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
I have the feeling that were setting ourselves up to be extremely disappointed. I bet that the old cast will be more like side characters than anything else. Don't be surprised if the old cast gets a couple of scenes an episode.

Back
Top Bottom