Girl meets world Vol. Boy Meets World sequel

this show will suck... every show on the disney channel has the same type of feeling... one time i was watching my niece and i watched tv with her for about 2 hours... for the first hour and a half i didnt even realize we watched 3 different shows :lol:... they all had the same type of "jokes," actors, and "feel," to them.

this show will suck... every show on the disney channel has the same type of feeling... one time i was watching my niece and i watched tv with her for about 2 hours... for the first hour and a half i didnt even realize we watched 3 different shows :lol:... they all had the same type of "jokes," actors, and "feel," to them.

I couldn't of said it any better...

We'll just have to wait and see.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Son called Feeny a pedophile :lol: I can't control the laughter. Noble out here ruining child memories.

im saying though am i right or what?

:rofl:

aint nobody in real life had a student teacher relationship like cory and feeny dog. creepy *** feeny living next door to him. moving to every school cory went to even college... hell they made eric so infatuated with feeny in the college years feeny was prolly smashing eric on the side! :lol:

im tellin ya feeny lost all dambz when knight rider got cancelled!

im saying though am i right or what?

:rofl:

aint nobody in real life had a student teacher relationship like cory and feeny dog. creepy *** feeny living next door to him. moving to every school cory went to even college... hell they made eric so infatuated with feeny in the college years feeny was prolly smashing eric on the side! :lol:

im tellin ya feeny lost all dambz when knight rider got cancelled!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT READY MY BODY.

Glad to see a revised version of the OG show is back, will watch EVERY ep. Record, and rewatch again.

Last edited:
The original director/producer/ creator still holds those titles in this series so i am really hoping for the best. Yea it will no doubt have a hint of the new generations comedy but i hope for more of n OG tone.

Last edited:
Kids watching it nowadays won't really be able to appreciate all the old characters, and people that watched original series won't be the people this show is aimed out. I'll watch pilot and that's about it.

Sad thing is, if this is going to be like half of any of the other Disney shows, there will be one kid actress on their that will blow up and be bigger than anyone from Boy Meets World ever was. lol

Qft

And they will probably get a music deal :lol:

Will watch pilot.
This could be rly good..

Or terrible...

Just hope they don't make it
Like every other Disney show.. I want that OG feel

The nostalgia will kick in I'm sure. Especially with the reruns airing...or are we just tuning in to see topanga

Oh boy rachel she look so good,will eat her out no doubt mmnmhhmm
sick.gif
 she looks like a 12yr old boy with a wig. shame on u

Back
Top Bottom