Girl raped during Homecoming Dance

indifferent.gif
girlfriend graduated from there...always hated richmond high, good thing i made a game winner against them *smoking face*

smh.gif
they need to place all the dudes who were involved in this, in an abandonedbuilding and blow it the $%!+ up.

more than likely a train gone wrong...

did we not learn from that incident that happened just a month back at that college campus, where the girl cried rape than recanted...and four dudes gotblasted on CNN and their face on every newspaper?

how does a girl even get in that situation?

unless she was intoxicated...and unless she was being held down forcefully, and was forced into committing 'multiple sexual acts' i.e. anal, oral, andvaginal sex at the same time...

than its definitely a train gone wrong IMO.

There has to be more to this story. Fifteen dudes don't just stand around and watch.

Sigh. That girl who cried wolf in NY did more than just ruin the lives of 4 young men, she made it that much easier for others to doubt rape victims.

I hope the truth comes to light whatever it may be.

Originally Posted by copped

did we not learn from that incident that happened just a month back at that college campus, where the girl cried rape than recanted...and four dudes got blasted on CNN and their face on every newspaper?

unless she was intoxicated...and unless she was being held down forcefully, and was forced into committing 'multiple sexual acts' i.e. anal, oral, and vaginal sex at the same time...

18ukraine.600.jpg

Originally Posted by copped

did we not learn from that incident that happened just a month back at that college campus, where the girl cried rape than recanted...and four dudes got blasted on CNN and their face on every newspaper?

unless she was intoxicated...and unless she was being held down forcefully, and was forced into committing 'multiple sexual acts' i.e. anal, oral, and vaginal sex at the same time...

indifferent.gif
Are you !#@+%+* serious? Whether or not she actually was raped (I'm pretty sure she was), you sound like a goddamn moron. Gang rapeshappen.

* woops* breaux can you edit your post with the picture and maybe resize it? It stretched the page making it a painto read.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

smh.gif
its rough in Richmond, i think it started off as a train being ran tho.
people saw and hopped in and she was inebriated so she just went with it
either way, nobody callin the cops out there
Wait, don't you live by Richmond High
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
I didn't know we had more fellow NT'ers from richmond..but this is just sad. Makes RHS look so bad. RHS is a great school and offersplenty of programs, but it just has a bad rep because its smack dab in the middle of 23rd.

*+$%+ bad out in Richmond

It sucks but I'm gunna hold out on judgement until I know more.
Whether the girls lying and it was just a train gone bad or if she really did get raped, I hope justice is served.

Originally Posted by West2East

an dee 51o can you edit your post with the picture and maybe resize it? It stretched the page making it a pain to read.
it is not that serious

homecoming dances=unnecessary

hopefully the girl recovers from this
tired.gif

an dee 51o can you edit your post with the picture and maybe resize it? It stretched the page making it a pain to read.
Not my pic, that's breaux's.

I can't believe where really questioning if this was rape or not. It's not like the incident at the NY college a couple weeks ago. Ol girl didn'twake up the next morning proclaiming rape after she had time to think about it. She was found beaten an unconscious for God's sake.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by THE FAME

There has to be more than whats being told here.....
15 DUDES watching a RAPE?
Willing participants just coming up and JOINING?
Mob mentality.
P.S. It said she was airlifted from the school in critical condition. Learn to read, thanks.
Shut up son.
How about you read my other posts?
Like I said things could have went terribly wrong.

Mob mentality.
P.S. It said she was airlifted from the school in critical condition. Learn to read, thanks.
Shut up son.
eyes.gif
You mean the two posts that were exactly the same? Thiswas gang rape, or rape and assault at very least. Train gone terribly wrong equals what?

Mob mentality.
Shut up son.
eyes.gif
You mean the two posts that were exactly the same? This was gang rape, or rape and assault at very least. Train gone terribly wrong equals what?

G.T.F.O.
laugh.gif

Chick could have been in the process and maybe the wrong people got invovled...
Maybe she all of sudden she felt the need to back out....
There are plenty of things that could have happened in such a situation son...
Sex with 5+ horny @^# teenagers would be enough to leave any teenage chick unconscious..
dudes could have just OD'ed.
Im not saying that's what happened but stop being so damn narrow-minded.
Chick scream rape and you automatically throw people behind bars without 2nd guessing.

Sex with 15+ horny @^# teenagers would be enough to leave any teenage chick unconscious..
Chick scream rape and you automatically throw people behind bars without 2nd guessing.
Yeah, that's called rape. Sex with an unconscious chick is permissible to you?

roll.gif
@ the "narrow-minded"comment. She didn't scream rape, it was pretty obvious when she was UNCONSCIOUS, in CRITICAL CONDITION getting AIRLIFTED to the HOSPITAL.

Sex with 15+ horny @^# teenagers would be enough to leave any teenage chick unconscious..

roll.gif
@ the "narrow-minded" comment. She didn't scream rape, it was pretty obvious when she was in CRITICAL CONDITION getting AIRLIFTED to the HOSPITAL.

Rollies are def poorly used these days.
smh.gif

That's assuming she was not unconscious from the start fam.
indifferent.gif

I'll just sit back and watch this unravel like the rest of the cases. Hence CNN chick who got exposed with the Vid.
If it went down how they "claim" it did....then
smh.gif

But this shhh sounds mad iffy.
15 people is a @%^ of people to just be standing around watching a RAPE.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

*+$%+ bad out in Richmond

It sucks but I'm gunna hold out on judgement until I know more.
Whether the girls lying and it was just a train gone bad or if she really did get raped, I hope justice is served.
Word.

roll.gif
@ the "narrow-minded" comment. She didn't scream rape, it was pretty obvious when she was UNCONSCIOUS, in CRITICAL CONDITION getting AIRLIFTED to the HOSPITAL.
Yeah fam I agree that there is way more to the story but I don't think she was airlifted. Either way she was assaulted and to be in criticalcondition is bad...very bad.
-The Juice

Sigh. That girl who cried wolf in NY did more than just ruin the lives of 4 young men, she made it that much easier for others to doubt rape victims.

I hope the truth comes to light whatever it may be.
Both true
tired.gif

roll.gif
@ the "narrow-minded" comment. She didn't scream rape, it was pretty obvious when she was in CRITICAL CONDITION getting AIRLIFTED to the HOSPITAL.

Rollies are def poorly used these days.
smh.gif

That's assuming she was not unconscious from the start fam.
indifferent.gif

I'll just sit back and watch this unravel like the rest of the cases. Hence CNN chick who got exposed with the Vid.
If it went down how they "claim" it did....then
smh.gif

But this shhh sounds mad iffy.
15 people is a @%^ of people to just be standing around watching a RAPE.
eyes.gif
Not out here son, not out here.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Both true
tired.gif
Yall act like that was the first time that type of $$%! has happened. Go back to the thread, people were callin ducktales on that on page 1.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Yeah fam I agree that there is way more to the story but I don't think she was airlifted.
-The Juice
(CNN) -- A California high school student who police said was gang raped in a two-and-a-half-hour assault outside a homecoming dance remained hospitalized in stable condition Monday, three days after she was flown from the attack scene in critical condition.

Back
Top Bottom