Girlfriend Being Friends with Your Male Friends Ok?

close friends? hell no. from a (tryin to be more mature) can she have guy friends? eh if......na, im not cool wit it.

it would be kind of awkward, what would they talk about
laugh.gif

close friends? hell no. from a (tryin to be more mature) can she have guy friends? eh if......na, im not cool wit it.

I am not very close with bf's friends, but I do think they are really chill, respectful dudes. I can't think of a single instance in which I'd hang out with them alone without my bf though.

I am not very close with bf's friends, but I do think they are really chill, respectful dudes. I can't think of a single instance in which I'd hang out with them alone without my bf though.

I wouldnt worry about it too much...Im friends with a lot of my bros girls and never really had the urge to do so...

bottom line is if your girl wants to do something she WILL do it...if she doesnt she wont...dont worry about your "friend" running game...

just make sure you handling yours...

I wouldnt worry about it too much...Im friends with a lot of my bros girls and never really had the urge to do so...

bottom line is if your girl wants to do something she WILL do it...if she doesnt she wont...dont worry about your "friend" running game...

just make sure you handling yours...

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Sounds like the beginning of a ******** scene.
laugh.gif

if they were friends beforehand then its not a problem but other than that no. i even felt iffy with my lady hanging out with my cousin 

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Sounds like the beginning of a ******** scene.
laugh.gif

if they were friends beforehand then its not a problem but other than that no. i even felt iffy with my lady hanging out with my cousin 

Not happenin that's when $%%$*%%% arrives you see your the one who controls the bs you can tolerate some just because that's what it is but when it comes to females I'm very teritorial. if a +%%++ wanna leave that's on her,bur if she's down with the set and your goons respect then you ain't got no problemsI'm giving you wisdoms youngins
grin.gif
it's deeper than that but that's the tip of the iceberg

Not happenin that's when $%%$*%%% arrives you see your the one who controls the bs you can tolerate some just because that's what it is but when it comes to females I'm very teritorial. if a +%%++ wanna leave that's on her,bur if she's down with the set and your goons respect then you ain't got no problemsI'm giving you wisdoms youngins
grin.gif
it's deeper than that but that's the tip of the iceberg

Back
Top Bottom