Girlfriend Being Friends with Your Male Friends Ok?

they can be friends but no kickin it w/o me...

i became friends w/my roommates ex while they were dating...he damn near lived w/us so if she was at work i had no problem talking to him w/o her being there...we would ride to work together cuz he didn't drive...hell his friends would come kick it at our house sometimes...

they aren't together now and i dont see him much unless its a concert or something random...

that was only cuz we lived together tho...i cant see that happening w/anyone else

they can be friends but no kickin it w/o me...

i became friends w/my roommates ex while they were dating...he damn near lived w/us so if she was at work i had no problem talking to him w/o her being there...we would ride to work together cuz he didn't drive...hell his friends would come kick it at our house sometimes...

they aren't together now and i dont see him much unless its a concert or something random...

that was only cuz we lived together tho...i cant see that happening w/anyone else

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Not happenin that's when $%%$*%%% arrives you see your the one who controls the bs you can tolerate some just because that's what it is but when it comes to females I'm very teritorial..mow if a +%%++ wanna leave that's on her,bur if she's down with the set and your goons respect then you ain't got no problems

lmao

Not happenin that's when $%%$*%%% arrives you see your the one who controls the bs you can tolerate some just because that's what it is but when it comes to females I'm very teritorial..mow if a +%%++ wanna leave that's on her,bur if she's down with the set and your goons respect then you ain't got no problems

lmao

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

lmao

I know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

lmao

I know
laugh.gif

Hell no. When it comes to the p dudes be acting too reckless. I dont even trust myself if me n my dudes girl chill with just me and her.
laugh.gif

Hell no. When it comes to the p dudes be acting too reckless. I dont even trust myself if me n my dudes girl chill with just me and her.
laugh.gif

from first hand experience, no. a person i thought was my bestfriend in high school was hitting on the chick i was dating my junior year and she would show me the texts he'd send. dude was shady though

from first hand experience, no. a person i thought was my bestfriend in high school was hitting on the chick i was dating my junior year and she would show me the texts he'd send. dude was shady though

Dont do girlfriends rite now. Chicks that i smash? Sure why not.

The homies gotta eat too.

Dont do girlfriends rite now. Chicks that i smash? Sure why not.

The homies gotta eat too.

Back
Top Bottom