Girlfriend Being Friends with Your Male Friends Ok?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Story time:

My then girlfriend and I were very cool with each other and I had no problem going out with the guys while she went out with the girls to the club. I'd just meet up with her at the end of the night. Complete trust. I was out of town for a weekend last summer. My best friend was at a bar (we usually go to bars together), and my girl was out with her friends. She got black out drunk, somehow made her way home but thought she didnt have her keys. She would have called me but I was out, so she called my friend.

He happened to be DD that night (unbeknownst to her), so he drove to her place to help her out. When he arrived she was sitting in the middle of the street (too bad she didn't get hit).

He thought... although she doesn't have her keys MAYBE the door is unlocked. Not only was the door unlocked, it was OPEN and her keys were in the door....

Luckily he's a true friend and declined her offer for him to stay the night (justifiable due to the distance she lived from his place).

She said she'd cook him breakfast, too.

Bros before !+!%
You need to learn how to pick girlfriends my friend. 

Bring friends is one thing, but chillin with your mans friends when hes not around? kinda weird. Maybe like if the event was planned and a big group of mixed company was going and somehow last minute the boyfriend couldnt go...but in any other circumstance..why would you need to?

Thats a no no. Dont mix them because when you leave her she will always contact your friends, or show up somewhere and make you mad awkward.

Thats a no no. Dont mix them because when you leave her she will always contact your friends, or show up somewhere and make you mad awkward.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

THIS! My mans ex-girlfriend is always around...$!@!! just lingers. Totally annoying.

THIS! My mans ex-girlfriend is always around...$!@!! just lingers. Totally annoying.

Originally Posted by J23S

You can't trust some cats when it comes to the P even dudes you THOUGHT were your closest friends.
i wouldnt mind it, i know the %@##!% in my circle aint gon try to smash my girl & i know the %@##!% that would so it aint a big deal

Originally Posted by J23S

You can't trust some cats when it comes to the P even dudes you THOUGHT were your closest friends.
i wouldnt mind it, i know the %@##!% in my circle aint gon try to smash my girl & i know the %@##!% that would so it aint a big deal

This. My dudes ex asked me and my boys why we stopped coming overone day after they broke up and I just told her flat out " You were_____'sgirlfriend, not my friend. I roll when he rolls". She didn't like that but she still tries to chop it up with the rest of us if she sees us out.

This. My dudes ex asked me and my boys why we stopped coming overone day after they broke up and I just told her flat out " You were_____'sgirlfriend, not my friend. I roll when he rolls". She didn't like that but she still tries to chop it up with the rest of us if she sees us out.

why wouldn't it be?...if you can trust your girl around your boys and vice versa, then she obviously doesn't need to be your girl and vice versa

why wouldn't it be?...if you can trust your girl around your boys and vice versa, then she obviously doesn't need to be your girl and vice versa

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

yes i would Trust my girl, and if she's someone who would start messing around with one of my friends, she didnt need to be my girl in the first place and id be glad to get rid of her

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
YES
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

yes i would Trust my girl, and if she's someone who would start messing around with one of my friends, she didnt need to be my girl in the first place and id be glad to get rid of her

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
YES
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, your guys ex-gf situations sound pretty dramatic. I was cool with my friends gf's and vice versa. (I've lived with good friends, so it wasn't an uncommon occurrence to be around these girls often).

But when the break ups would happen we always managed to be good and civil in social situations. Whether it be when ex-gf's were seen individually, or on an outing with the guys. Not gonna lie though, it's sometimes awkward when the girls do "too nice" thing to the ex's friend.
laugh.gif
we all usually laugh it off and call the girls acting like they are.. beezys
laugh.gif

Man, your guys ex-gf situations sound pretty dramatic. I was cool with my friends gf's and vice versa. (I've lived with good friends, so it wasn't an uncommon occurrence to be around these girls often).

But when the break ups would happen we always managed to be good and civil in social situations. Whether it be when ex-gf's were seen individually, or on an outing with the guys. Not gonna lie though, it's sometimes awkward when the girls do "too nice" thing to the ex's friend.
laugh.gif
we all usually laugh it off and call the girls acting like they are.. beezys
laugh.gif

i dont think its a good thing when ur girl is chilln with ur boys without u. no matter how cool things are.

i dont think its a good thing when ur girl is chilln with ur boys without u. no matter how cool things are.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

To the chicks on NT, have you ever been tried by your BF's friends like that?

Did you feel tempted to cheat or cross any boundaries?
Nein. Most of the last one's friends were actually friends of mine from HS with, and had known for longer than he had. No problems there.

Never been tempted for either cheating or crossing boundaries. !##+'s just stupid. My mentality is that if the thought crosses your mind then you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

Like BlackStilettos said, I can't think of a situation where I would hang out with my man's friends without him.

I'd be more interested to know if you were just starting a new relationship, would you be okay if your new gf had predominantly male friends? She did have female friends, but would hang with the male friends most days.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

To the chicks on NT, have you ever been tried by your BF's friends like that?

Did you feel tempted to cheat or cross any boundaries?
Nein. Most of the last one's friends were actually friends of mine from HS with, and had known for longer than he had. No problems there.

Never been tempted for either cheating or crossing boundaries. !##+'s just stupid. My mentality is that if the thought crosses your mind then you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

Like BlackStilettos said, I can't think of a situation where I would hang out with my man's friends without him.

I'd be more interested to know if you were just starting a new relationship, would you be okay if your new gf had predominantly male friends? She did have female friends, but would hang with the male friends most days.

Back
Top Bottom