Girlfriend Being Friends with Your Male Friends Ok?

Originally Posted by shogun

i thought that was normal.  it is in my circle of friends.  the girlfriends in the group are good friends with a few of us.  i even text them occasionally.

whoa, whoa......

i thought that was normal.  it is in my circle of friends.  the girlfriends in the group are good friends with a few of us.  i even text them occasionally.

whoa, whoa......

heeeeeellllll nooooo...

partly cuz i know how !%%%!* is...

partly cuz i know how girls are...

so... in the end...

NO....

heeeeeellllll nooooo...

partly cuz i know how !%%%!* is...

partly cuz i know how girls are...

so... in the end...

NO....

then when you break up $@%% becomes mad awkward with your boy sometimes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Moral of this thread.

A lot of you guys need to be less insecure, pick better friends (and GFs)

Why are you still friends, with people like that in the first place if you can't even trust them alone with your girl for a second? Also, if you aren't sure about your chick if she's down for your cause, then why commit that? She'll know her role and your friends should respect your relationship.

I swear sometimes, I understand why NT'ers shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to relationship decisions and begin posting all these atrocious relationship threads.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously.

Why do you guys hang with people whose morals and behavior yall question like that?

I can't imagine having relationships with individuals where I have to constantly watch over my shoulder.

Girlfriends of the homies become homie status. If things don't work out, they become associate (Hi/Bye) status.

Yall need better friends.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Moral of this thread.

A lot of you guys need to be less insecure, pick better friends (and GFs)

Why are you still friends, with people like that in the first place if you can't even trust them alone with your girl for a second? Also, if you aren't sure about your chick if she's down for your cause, then why commit that? She'll know her role and your friends should respect your relationship.

I swear sometimes, I understand why NT'ers shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to relationship decisions and begin posting all these atrocious relationship threads.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously.

Why do you guys hang with people whose morals and behavior yall question like that?

I can't imagine having relationships with individuals where I have to constantly watch over my shoulder.

Girlfriends of the homies become homie status. If things don't work out, they become associate (Hi/Bye) status.

Yall need better friends.

Helll no,

thats like me being overseas and allowing my friend to stay in the same home with my wife.

Helll no,

thats like me being overseas and allowing my friend to stay in the same home with my wife.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

whoa, whoa......
Yeah....never this. Even if you are friends with the girlfriends this shouldn't happen.

Man law.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

whoa, whoa......
Yeah....never this. Even if you are friends with the girlfriends this shouldn't happen.

Man law.

depends on their relationship prior to our actual boyfriend girlfriend relationship.

But if they go somewhere because he's doing a favor for her or dropping her off or something because im not available, sure.

But a full fledged not inviting me at all stuff aint goin down. I'd only accept that if I can't make it.

depends on their relationship prior to our actual boyfriend girlfriend relationship.

But if they go somewhere because he's doing a favor for her or dropping her off or something because im not available, sure.

But a full fledged not inviting me at all stuff aint goin down. I'd only accept that if I can't make it.

Back
Top Bottom