Girls claiming to be too "busy"

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Don't listen to any of the clowns. Step your game up and make a move kid. CONFIDENCE is KEY! You have to impress her.

V-Day coming up... time to make a man and lose your v card!

Man up!

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Don't listen to any of the clowns. Step your game up and make a move kid. CONFIDENCE is KEY! You have to impress her.

V-Day coming up... time to make a man and lose your v card!

how is dude gonna impress her when she wont even hit him back tho?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

In the words of Gangstarr...

"Big L, Rest in Peace."

Somewhat kidding. I can co-sign with a lot of guys here getting this same "transparent" excuse as well. But some girls are likely to have busy schedules. I know for a fact for the two girls I'm interested in at the moment. But, hey if they put effort and show interest, then you can dismiss taking the complete L. Also I'm not an avid fan of texting, so girls already know that if they want my attention they'll have to call me (or I'll call them). So that nullifies, the belief of "urgency responding to text."
It's BS. If a girl is interested in a guy she WILL make time. Only time I'd believe she was really busy if she had a wake to attend or had a doctor's note.
I agree SJS, I'm saying something a bit more legitimate that would take away time from you trying to get to know her/hit it/ date/ etc. A person I'm interested in, is working almost full time, school full time, and helps her family out a lot. Pretty much a decent person, so can I blame her occasional time constraints? The "transparent" busy, would be something like "I'm busy gonna hang out with a friend later." Usually a girl in college, no job, in sorority etc. (more social, less responsible). While someone else is beating up her guts like a sushi chef, type of deal. The jumpoff demeanor, you know what I mean?

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Maaaaan, I was dealin with the same thing....thought I met my future wife....I was crushin hard over this chic....real bad. Anyway, after a month and a half of trying to get her to go out to more places with me, I had to just delete her from my BBM and phone....I pretty much figured out that she was just liking the attention I was giving her....I wasn't myself, I normally don't "simp"....but for her, I was saying and doing $*%# that was just dumb....

anyhow, I feel like having sex with plenty women now....is this how women feel when dudes play with their emotions?

you know, i really wouldnt expect you to have as many female problems as you do.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Maaaaan, I was dealin with the same thing....thought I met my future wife....I was crushin hard over this chic....real bad. Anyway, after a month and a half of trying to get her to go out to more places with me, I had to just delete her from my BBM and phone....I pretty much figured out that she was just liking the attention I was giving her....I wasn't myself, I normally don't "simp"....but for her, I was saying and doing $*%# that was just dumb....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]anyhow, I feel like having sex with plenty women now....is this how women feel when dudes play with their emotions?[/color]

you know, i really wouldnt expect you to have as many female problems as you do. think you're cute.

just say it fam.

I'm in a very similar situation Name I Koop. I was going to blow the whole situation off as of early last week and, of course, she texts me everyday. Then I tell her some of my boys from college are coming into town to party and we're going to a nice restaurant and she's welcome to join us and/or bring a friend too. Her and her friend come and we go out for the night afterwards, everyone clearly had a great time, and she even tells my best girlfriend she had "soooo much fun." I haven't heard from her since.
laugh.gif
I dunno if I blow it off (again) and let her contact me, or if I should call and lay everything on the table. She's clearly playing games, I think I just need to man up and tell her I like her and am not going to continue with this BS (I've been talking with her for over a month and a half, and have been out with her 3 or 4 times).

sometimes a guy just gotta do him and hit her when he feels like it, that way he wouldn't be going out of his way, convenience is key. some times girls have hang ups they don't want to let go. it ultimately depends on how bad he wants her because he can move on as soon as he know he don't want her if he not really threw with the situation its always going to be that "what if" i would have tried harder factor

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

find out her schedule so you know the right time to call...

but if she really wanted to talk to you she'd let you know the best time to reach cuz she wouldn't want you to think she's blowin you off...
if a man hears "I was just busy" or "I'm just soooo busy" he might as well be hearing "%*+*%, quit @#%+!*' callin' me--I don't like yo %+@"

#imjustsayin 

even if I am busy, and I don't call--I'll ALWAYS answer or call back when I see he called.  That night too, not like 3-4 days later. 

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

In the words of Gangstarr...

"Big L, Rest in Peace."

Somewhat kidding. I can co-sign with a lot of guys here getting this same "transparent" excuse as well. But some girls are likely to have busy schedules. I know for a fact for the two girls I'm interested in at the moment. But, hey if they put effort and show interest, then you can dismiss taking the complete L. Also I'm not an avid fan of texting, so girls already know that if they want my attention they'll have to call me (or I'll call them). So that nullifies, the belief of "urgency responding to text."
It's BS. If a girl is interested in a guy she WILL make time. Only time I'd believe she was really busy if she had a wake to attend or had a doctor's note.
QFT.

Back
Top Bottom