Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

next.
33m1oiw.gif
laugh.gif

reminds me of militaryiv

laugh.gif
Whenever I get hit with that, I back off.  Either they really busy, or they just not in to you.  No sense in looking like a clingy guy, or a simp.

Same thing happened to me last week, giver her some time.
Let her get a chance to wonder why you're not calling/texting.

Girl I'm talking to now had my attention, I stopped hitting her up to see if she would try to maintain contact and she did.
If you are always the one to hit her up she'll get sick of you/ think you're a stalker.

Exactly. If you put your chips in and show you're interested, back off a bit right afterward. Not only have you shown your interest, but you gotta give them some space too. I would also recommend talking/befriending some of her friends if you haven't already, guys and girls, to get inside info both on your situation specifically and to see what type of girl she is (sketchy, down to earth, etc.).

I took a girl out a week and a half ago to the Cavs-Lakers game as a first date, and got good feedback from her and her friends on the night. I had been talking to her everyday, and she is HORRIBLE with her phone (to her guy and girlfriends also), so late last week I thought I'd back off a bit. I've gotten a few texts from her (yesterday I sent one in the morning making fun of myself, she sent 2 back, then a few hours later another), but the fact that I'm not initiating the conversation all the time shows at least some level of interest. We'll see what happens today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif
Whenever I get hit with that, I back off.  Either they really busy, or they just not in to you.  No sense in looking like a clingy guy, or a simp.
Exactly, interested girls will come back to you.  Taking Ls sucks but it's just part of playing the game.  Don't stress it and start talking to other chicks.

Originally Posted by RedMan

A rule of thumb: If you want to do something you will make time for it. Meaning, if she really wanted to hang out with you she will make time to hang out with you.

well said sir.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I still maintain she could really be busy...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Busy

She's a waffler. Move on...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Exactly. If you put your chips in and show you're interested, back off a bit right afterward. Not only have you shown your interest, but you gotta give them some space too. I would also recommend talking/befriending some of her friends if you haven't already, guys and girls, to get inside info both on your situation specifically and to see what type of girl she is (sketchy, down to earth, etc.).

I took a girl out a week and a half ago to the Cavs-Lakers game as a first date, and got good feedback from her and her friends on the night. I had been talking to her everyday, and she is HORRIBLE with her phone (to her guy and girlfriends also), so late last week I thought I'd back off a bit. I've gotten a few texts from her (yesterday I sent one in the morning making fun of myself, she sent 2 back, then a few hours later another), but the fact that I'm not initiating the conversation all the time shows at least some level of interest. We'll see what happens today
laugh.gif

whoa whoa whooooooa.... that's mighty nice treatment for a first date....

i foresee a sad future for you, my dude...

Exactly. If you put your chips in and show you're interested, backoff a bit right afterward. Not only have you shown your interest, butyou gotta give them some space too. I would also recommendtalking/befriending some of her friends if you haven't already, guysand girls, to get inside info both on your situation specifically andto see what type of girl she is (sketchy, down to earth, etc.).

I took a girl out a week and a half ago to the Cavs-Lakers game as a first date,and got good feedback from her and her friends on the night. I had beentalking to her everyday, and she is HORRIBLE with her phone (to her guyand girlfriends also), so late last week I thought I'd back off a bit.I've gotten a few texts from her (yesterday I sent one in the morningmaking fun of myself, she sent 2 back, then a few hours later another),but the fact that I'm not initiating the conversation all the timeshows at least some level of interest. We'll see what happens today
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well, in my defense it was a matter of coincidence. I'm 24 and from Cleveland, so I still get my dad's tickets all the time. Turns out he sold the tickets against OKC and forgot about it, so it was either convince my brother to let me take her to the Laker game...or look like a complete moron. It certainly wasn't planned to take her to the LAL game, even I know that's a bit much.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well, in my defense it was a matter of coincidence. I'm 24 and from Cleveland, so I still get my dad's tickets all the time. Turns out he sold the tickets against OKC and forgot about it, so it was either convince my brother to let me take her to the Laker game...or look like a complete moron. It certainly wasn't planned to take her to the LAL game, even I know that's a bit much.

aight then... since you got'em for the low-low... its all good... lol...

better make sure she know that you aint gonna always be takin her to see NBA games... ...

i take back all i said about simptastic ways... lol...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You takin' broads to Lakers/Cavs games.  You can get in my drawz...
laugh.gif
wink.gif
alien.gif

It sucks when ur not sure if the girls is busy or not, but when you know for a fact the girl has a busy life is a blower

I'm tryin to talk to this girl and our schedules are the exact opposite --- When I'm awake shes sleep and when I should be sleep at night shes at work

Originally Posted by RedMan

A rule of thumb: If you want to do something you will make time for it. Meaning, if she really wanted to hang out with you she will make time to hang out with you.

very true
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOdADaMnTh1nG

take the L she'll come back later already think you're a stalkinass weirdo and doesn't want anything to do with you. ever.
*correctly adjusted*

In the words of Gangstarr...

"Big L, Rest in Peace."

Somewhat kidding. I can co-sign with a lot of guys here getting this same "transparent" excuse as well. But some girls are likely to have busy schedules. I know for a fact for the two girls I'm interested in at the moment. But, hey if they put effort and show interest, then you can dismiss taking the complete L. Also I'm not an avid fan of texting, so girls already know that if they want my attention they'll have to call me (or I'll call them). So that nullifies, the belief of "urgency responding to text."

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

In the words of Gangstarr...

"Big L, Rest in Peace."

Somewhat kidding. I can co-sign with a lot of guys here getting this same "transparent" excuse as well. But some girls are likely to have busy schedules. I know for a fact for the two girls I'm interested in at the moment. But, hey if they put effort and show interest, then you can dismiss taking the complete L. Also I'm not an avid fan of texting, so girls already know that if they want my attention they'll have to call me (or I'll call them). So that nullifies, the belief of "urgency responding to text."
It's BS. If a girl is interested in a guy she WILL make time. Only time I'd believe she was really busy if she had a wake to attend or had a doctor's note.

Maybe she is busy.. but keep an eye out if she has time for other non sense like partying and stuff and hanging with friends just take the L ..

Maaaaan, I was dealin with the same thing....thought I met my future wife....I was crushin hard over this chic....real bad. Anyway, after a month and a half of trying to get her to go out to more places with me, I had to just delete her from my BBM and phone....I pretty much figured out that she was just liking the attention I was giving her....I wasn't myself, I normally don't "simp"....but for her, I was saying and doing $*%# that was just dumb....

anyhow, I feel like having sex with plenty women now....is this how women feel when dudes play with their emotions?

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif
Exactly, interested girls will come back to you.  Taking Ls sucks but it's just part of playing the game.  Don't stress it and start talking to other chicks.

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Maaaaan, I was dealin with the same thing....thought I met my future wife....I was crushin hard over this chic....real bad. Anyway, after a month and a half of trying to get her to go out to more places with me, I had to just delete her from my BBM and phone....I pretty much figured out that she was just liking the attention I was giving her....I wasn't myself, I normally don't "simp"....but for her, I was saying and doing $*%# that was just dumb....

anyhow, I feel like having sex with plenty women now....is this how women feel when dudes play with their emotions?

you live and you learn.  Glad you opened your eyes and realized your mistakes.  Keep campaigning man...

Don't listen to any of the clowns. Step your game up and make a move kid. CONFIDENCE is KEY! You have to impress her.

V-Day coming up... time to make a man and lose your v card!

Back
Top Bottom