Girls claiming to be too "busy"

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by daantimpire

Try texting her .... If she says the reason she didn't text you back is because she is too busy .. Then she is not
Feeling you ... I don't care who u are ... NOBODY IN THE WORLD is too busy to reply to a text ... Cmon it takes 2.2 seconds

ON TO THE NEXT ONE
you can be to busy for a text...so many times i'll see a text but be doing something and forget to respond until later...

but you still respond
grin.gif

Yeah. Sometimes hours later. A few times the next day after just being bored and going through my phone.

Originally Posted by I CANT PASS

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

they always have options. even if theyre ugly. and i assume youre single. holla @ more broads for insurance.
^ I preach this females always have options..dont matter how ugly..'cuz real rap I know some thristy @@% dudes out there that will try to smash anything walking with a P

IMO single dudes should atlest BARE MINIMUM have a starting 5..a bench is optional but handy when the starters are fcking up

so OP I advise you to get on the recruiting trail ASAP and try to recuirt some 5 star talent to ya team

lmao at a starting 5, nicely put

if president obama has time to watch a georgetown duke basketball game she cant be that busy.

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

do this... dead her. like dont even acknowledge her existance.
i bet you 10 bucks she gonna hop right on the testes.

"how come you dont call?"

and if not...

just move on...

this is tough though...

took me all of high school and an extra 3 years of college to find this out....

i coulda had much more poon...

but... you'll find out this...

EVERYTHING... EVERYTHING THAT YOU WERE TAUGHT ABOUT FEMALES.... DO THE OPPOSITE...

basically....
Not EVERYTHING. There are some pretty traditional girls out there, and ones that don't like to play games. But for the most part, the modern day chick does not respond well to persistence or neediness...

Exhibit A: status I saw on a facebook friend of mine who happens to be female: "I admire persistence, but deng this is too much."

So don't think about her too much or corner her with your calls/acts that convey neediness. Of course, if you had other options, this would not even be a factor...

I'm sure you have the right idea now?

so stop thinking about her, but then again if you had options you also would not have this problem.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

do this... dead her. like dont even acknowledge her existance.
i bet you 10 bucks she gonna hop right on the testes.

"how come you dont call?"

and if not...

just move on...

this is tough though...

took me all of high school and an extra 3 years of college to find this out....

i coulda had much more poon...

but... you'll find out this...

EVERYTHING... EVERYTHING THAT YOU WERE TAUGHT ABOUT FEMALES.... DO THE OPPOSITE...

basically....
Not EVERYTHING. There are some pretty traditional girls out there, and ones that don't like to play games. But for the most part, the modern day chick does not respond well to persistence or neediness...

Exhibit A: status I saw on a facebook friend of mine who happens to be female: "I admire persistence, but deng this is too much."

So don't think about her too much or corner her with your calls/acts that convey neediness. Of course, if you had other options, this would not even be a factor...

I'm sure you have the right idea now?

so stop thinking about her, but then again if you had options you also would not have this problem.
No doubt! I know I should fall back for a lil but @ the same time I wanna find out if I can get with her or not....But like you said it's not that easy approaching a shy girl w/ persistence...

So I'm in Limbo!

^Honestly, in my past experiences, I'm not sure this type of thing is worth salvaging anymore. I did date a girl who really was busy much of the time though, but I knew she really wanted to hang out (this was in high school). If you get this type of vibe from her, then maybe you can carry on.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

find out her schedule so you know the right time to call...

but if she really wanted to talk to you she'd let you know the best time to reach cuz she wouldn't want you to think she's blowin you off...
thumbs-up_000.jpg

Originally Posted by soltheman

If she's too busy to take your call, then she's too busy to be in a relationship with you.

True story.

WOW!!! That pretty much sums it up right there. 

She is either too busy or just not that interested.  Either way its a waiste of time for you.  I wouldnt call it an "L" necessarily just keep it moving and holla at the next chick...

Back
Top Bottom