Girls on NT

Y'all wonder why they're not around but dudes is saying they got ZIP's of females that posted pics of themselves on NT....

Bruh if I wasnt on the pad im sure Id have a gif for this.

EDIT: I will say shorty above can get god smashed with the force of 10000 exploding suns

Last edited:
i actually found these googling shortypop

nothings been saved prior to this, that'd be weird.. :lol:

I wish some of you would've saved gabbyflo's pics. That girl there...
mean.gif
She was a major cutie and real cool too

Anyone got a pic of LadiiKickz (sp?) Fly Korean chick with a dope collection

It's just a pic of her catching the back shot. Dudes crowned her saying it was wack too. I think it's still on the niketalk wiki.

just went on my photobucket for the first time in ages to see if those late80s pixs are still there and to my surprise they were lol...1 of them pixs got deleted tho. Not sure which one

I can't even lie, thytkerjobs is extremely pretty.

Weekend Girl was :smokin too.

Last edited:
Just a backshot picture?

Uhh....there was more than that..and I must say, it was beautiful...

Anybody remember when those two cats fought over that one broad from L.A.? Was it girl with the cookie monster vagina?

he made a fake grave to pour liquor over it and then dude said, " She's not yours homie, she belongs to the block" 
laugh.gif
... ah good times

Just a backshot picture?

Uhh....there was more than that..and I must say, it was beautiful...

Anybody remember when those two cats fought over that one broad from L.A.? Was it girl with the cookie monster vagina?

he made a fake grave to pour liquor over it and then dude said, " She's not yours homie, she belongs to the block"  :lol: ... ah good times

Late80s/Edith... Those nudes were all over ********. :rofl:

EDIT :wow: :smh: @ HT being censored. Huge part of NT history right there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom