Girls on NT

Just a backshot picture?

Uhh....there was more than that..and I must say, it was beautiful...

Anybody remember when those two cats fought over that one broad from L.A.? Was it girl with the cookie monster vagina?

he made a fake grave to pour liquor over it and then dude said, " She's not yours homie, she belongs to the block"  :lol: ... ah good times

Born Supremacy?? :lol:

Just a backshot picture?

Anybody remember when those two cats fought over that one broad from L.A.? Was it girl with the cookie monster vagina?

he made a fake grave to pour liquor over it and then dude said, " She's not yours homie, she belongs to the block" 
laugh.gif
... ah good times
You talking about the Asian chick with the almond cookie cooter right? LOL

you can keep the rest of that, b :x

Can you guys put some faces to these names for the newer members? which one is late80s and thykerjobs?

Just a backshot picture?

he made a fake grave to pour liquor over it and then dude said, " She's not yours homie, she belongs to the block"  :lol: ... ah good times

:rofl:. That was Dom Kennedy and.... I forgot the other dudes name, I wanna say The Real Hundreds or something like that but I'm not sure..

And I'm pretty sure that was about Late80s :lol:

Think it was hundreds something. That joint was funny with the bullet and the name lol

Back
Top Bottom