Girls on NT

i might be thinking of another chick

was it this chick?

had to cut out everything but her face for obvious reasons
View media item 547972

YES her.
roll.gif
looks like a freak...name ?

:rofl:. That was Dom Kennedy and.... I forgot the other dudes name, I wanna say The Real Hundreds or something like that but I'm not sure..

And I'm pretty sure that was about Late80s :lol:

That was a funny time. Dudes would call each other out and say Dom wasn't going to blow up. Then out of no where, RealHundreds just disappeared from the WDYWT thread and Dom actually became a rapper. Crazy.

maaaaannnnn

whatever happened to the real hundreds?? dude lived on a crib on the hills i think and had gwap.. or his dad did

something like that...

i remember that beef between him and Dom... classic

as for that other girl i posted, im sure she's married somewhere now :lol:

that pic is hella old.. i believe she was shortypops friend or cousin, something like that..

Last edited:
Late80's was cool. But talk about the definition of irony.

She posted the nudes of that Asian broad and called her out on the other site only to have it happen to her not too long after.

Most broads would've disappeared after that but shorty took her licks like a champ and went about it like nothing happened.

Friggin ******** was so funny but annoying at the same time. I remember I had no idea that forum existed and then go on it and find just tons of dude's capping on people's pics from the Post Your Pic thread. It was all jokes until I saw my pic in there.

Back
Top Bottom