Girls on NT

How are yall letting these chick claim NT, without actually being on NT?

What part of the game is that??

Semi-Srs
roll.gif

blasts from the past, thanks for revisiting it for me. gifs never fail to crack me up, in any thread on NT

Rare breed

I follow a couple on Twitter that claim NT

How are yall letting these chick claim NT, without actually being on NT?

What part of the game is that??

Semi-Srs
I've wondered about that.... Its a few handfull of chicks with the #NT, but I've never heard of most of em.
MyT, apples, thytkyr, & a few others are cool tho.
Chineyroyal, I woulda simped for.

I feel like this thread comes up all the time. Weekend girl got banned , and she just got lazy and never made a new account. Simply will always be my favorite she's really dope and unique as hell

I've wondered about that.... Its a few handfull of chicks with the #NT, but I've never heard of most of em.
MyT, apples, thytkyr, & a few others are cool tho.
Chineyroyal, I woulda simped for.

The one I think you're referring to is @Julie_marcus . #NTwitter sort of let her rep after she shouted us out on some karma loop cam thing & most NTers were like show us your boobs ! And she did.

:pimp:

Last edited:
I feel like this thread comes up all the time. Weekend girl got banned , and she just got lazy and never made a new account. Simply will always be my favorite she's really dope and unique as hell
right? she's so pretty. her name is jessica if i remember correctly? :nerd:

Yeah it was solestaar or something like that. I think her gov. was Candace if I'm not mistaken. Shorty worked at Flight Club for a little while. Who did she have beef with on here?

she used to mess with this square cat on here named Erik i think, who got socked up by Sais at a campout if i recall correctly. Dunno how legit that info is but thats what i read.

she used to mess with this square cat on here named Erik i think, who got socked up by Sais at a campout if i recall correctly. Dunno how legit that info is but thats what i read.

Ohhh s*** i remember that lol. Asian cat right?

why did she get banned ?

she was the best looking and nicest chick on nt

also anyone have this chicks "special" pics

View media item 371826

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom