Girls on NT

I've wondered about that.... Its a few handfull of chicks with the #NT, but I've never heard of most of em.
MyT, apples, thytkyr, & a few others are cool tho.
Chineyroyal, I woulda simped for.

The one I think you're referring to is @Julie_marcus . #NTwitter sort of let her rep after she shouted us out on some karma loop cam thing & most NTers were like show us your boobs ! And she did.

:pimp:

No just her, there are a handful of girls that are NT affiliated but were never actual members

GATORBELTSNPATTIEMELTS USED TO HAVE THE FUNNIEST POSTS. I HAVEN'T SEEN HER POST IN A WHILE.

She bounced?

Went and found a man, but I'm hoping she alone now. Can't help but feelin' like I dropped the ball, cliche...

She got a BF? :lol: she was puttin dudes ON in the beginning of the yambs thread

Yeah apparently she found the perfect mate, but a bit of a fixer upper. So that must be working out, she been ghost.

^she was gunna dump him too! Good for her.

Imagine how that convo went "hun....google Ivan Turnher vids...thank me later.." :lol:

There are a few, some of us older heads know who they are and don't beast on them like some of the thirsty dudes would.

I still get a kick of how dudes ran Edith off when they brought up her mixtape that the dude from American Apparel produced :smh: :lol:

There are a few, some of us older heads know who they are and don't beast on them like some of the thirsty dudes would.

I still get a kick of how dudes ran Edith off when they brought up her mixtape that the dude from American Apparel produced
mean.gif
laugh.gif
What do some of ya'll mean when you say this, what happened? 
nerd.gif

Care to elaborate on these "special pics"? Lol

Not really "special". But some nice shots of her in lingerie. Shorty was nice!

I still get a kick of how dudes ran Edith off when they brought up her mixtape that the dude from American Apparel produced :smh: :lol:

I thought shorty was cool, but I could see how some ppl might have felt a certain way about her.

Back
Top Bottom