girls that say " you look like the player type"

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Most of these girls hit me with u look like the player type and still date me and it just becomes a sexual thing.

I just be like

White Girls = Winning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Most of these girls hit me with u look like the player type and still date me and it just becomes a sexual thing.

I just be like

White Girls = Winning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

The only girls I've gotten that phrase from are the ones that give it up relatively easy.

It's like they ask the question so that if you say you aren't a player it justifies the fact that they aren't easy, even though they know they are.

when i first read, i was all
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

but re-read... seen where you was coming from... and was like

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

The only girls I've gotten that phrase from are the ones that give it up relatively easy.

It's like they ask the question so that if you say you aren't a player it justifies the fact that they aren't easy, even though they know they are.

when i first read, i was all
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

but re-read... seen where you was coming from... and was like

GIFSoup

women subconsciously love guys that are "players" becuz it demonstrates the ability to obtain many partners; a desired trait
depending on how you handle her question, you will either attract her more, set off her anti *#%$ sheild or evertything in btw.

women subconsciously love guys that are "players" becuz it demonstrates the ability to obtain many partners; a desired trait
depending on how you handle her question, you will either attract her more, set off her anti *#%$ sheild or evertything in btw.

Originally Posted by slipnslide23

agreed, we gotta reach a consensus on what the exact ideal answer is though
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

I just be like

White Girls = Winning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If you look close enough you could see the friendzone bubble circling at the top of his head, its shaped like a square in this case.
Never seen this before.

I just be like

White Girls = Winning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If you look close enough you could see the friendzone bubble circling at the top of his head, its shaped like a square in this case.
Never seen this before.

Originally Posted by Diego

I just be like

White Girls = Winning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Never seen this before.
They always gotta have that one black friend so if they say something racist their defense will be "I have black friends" 
30t6p3b.gif

I just be like

White Girls = Winning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Never seen this before.
They always gotta have that one black friend so if they say something racist their defense will be "I have black friends" 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I feel u Patrick but lettuce be cereal here what are the odds of landing a chic like that with no kids own place with a career that looks good.
There's plenty of chicks like that out there in my experience. They're just usually places where guys our age aren't looking. Studying, volunteering, working jobs with legit career paths, etc. Not often found in clubs and bars. They're usually the type guys look over for a while until settle down age and then they become hot commodities
QFT. idk why people would expect these types of girls to spend countless nights at clubs and bars.

Exactly. With those types of females out there (yes, in large numbers too), you shouldn't have to settle at all. It's funny too, cause
my girl now (who I've been with for 3 years) said that exact player thing to me when we first met. 

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I feel u Patrick but lettuce be cereal here what are the odds of landing a chic like that with no kids own place with a career that looks good.
There's plenty of chicks like that out there in my experience. They're just usually places where guys our age aren't looking. Studying, volunteering, working jobs with legit career paths, etc. Not often found in clubs and bars. They're usually the type guys look over for a while until settle down age and then they become hot commodities
QFT. idk why people would expect these types of girls to spend countless nights at clubs and bars.

Exactly. With those types of females out there (yes, in large numbers too), you shouldn't have to settle at all. It's funny too, cause
my girl now (who I've been with for 3 years) said that exact player thing to me when we first met. 

Originally Posted by JayHood23

White Girls = Winning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Never seen this before.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The sad truth

White Girls = Winning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Never seen this before.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The sad truth

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Never seen this before.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The sad truth

roll.gif
Never said they were anything more than friends. Hell, never even said they were that. You NT dudes are real quick to make claims about another man's women, or lack there of. Females,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For the record, though...Didn't smash any of them. They're all younger, and I don't mess with anything after '91.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Never seen this before.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The sad truth

roll.gif
Never said they were anything more than friends. Hell, never even said they were that. You NT dudes are real quick to make claims about another man's women, or lack there of. Females,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For the record, though...Didn't smash any of them. They're all younger, and I don't mess with anything after '91.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

nerd.gif

different girls are gonna react differently to the same response. there isnt a single one that may work better.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

nerd.gif

different girls are gonna react differently to the same response. there isnt a single one that may work better.

White Girls = Winning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Never seen this before.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Always thought of that, I've even heard it a few times
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

White Girls = Winning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Never seen this before.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Always thought of that, I've even heard it a few times
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom