Girls Wearing Summer Dresses Vol. Pervert

Stacked_Latina065.jpg

e411652b6b79b08a851274fr.gif

gberdin wrote:
http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/STUSSYxGLENN/?action=view&current=****NT.jpg

2iw40z.jpg

Man I love when girls wear a sun dress, they know what they be doing when they walk out house
pimp.gif

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
If you're BLACK, or as she put on her myspace-- A " "-- she aint loving you back...

Her being superficial on the outside, and racist on the inside FTL...

tired.gif

grin.gif
, damn forget this chick then....

racism for the lose..

Man don't trip she prolly cant take the D...

We all know black males can pull any race...that's the reason I love being a black male.
pimp.gif

the best are when the dresses are flimsy and semi- see through and the cheeks just clap while they walk. HOLLA

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i do love summer dresses BUT...

i'd prefer a girl in a short denim skirt
smokin.gif
indifferent.gif
no. dresses FTW.. nothing better than a girlall-dressed up but still classy in a barely revealing one on a hot summer day.

i'm not trying to bring race into the thread but white girls be killing this look in the summertime.. complete with heels/flip flops, fancy earrings, andsunglasses. a lot of the girls with the huge sunglasses are ugly, but you can't tell so basically every girl you see looks sexy. that's the best thingabout it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i do love summer dresses BUT...

i'd prefer a girl in a short denim skirt
smokin.gif
indifferent.gif
no. dresses FTW.. nothing better than a girl all-dressed up but still classy in a barely revealing one on a hot summer day.

i'm not trying to bring race into the thread but white girls be killing this look in the summertime.. complete with heels/flip flops, fancy earrings, and sunglasses. a lot of the girls with the huge sunglasses are ugly, but you can't tell so basically every girl you see looks sexy. that's the best thing about it
pimp.gif
iuno, i guess i a love seeing the nice legs out in the summer, so that's why i prefer skirts.

Back
Top Bottom