Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I stay away from those ghetto/trashy Hispanic chicks, that live and die by sneakers.
i see that alot on NT even when i lurked...was wrong with a girl who like's sneakers?
eyes.gif

girls should be versatile. shoes and sneakers.
do you have freckles??? pics

you obviously havent encountered those broads he's talkin' about. i live around them sadly
frown.gif

they're a totally different type of female..

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I stay away from those ghetto/trashy Hispanic chicks, that live and die by sneakers.
i see that alot on NT even when i lurked...was wrong with a girl who like's sneakers?
eyes.gif

your profile says 19?

dont worry about it.

you got a few more years, im sure you know how to get dressy for the right times.

but yea as you grow up a lady in heels>kicks

Originally Posted by MILLIONDOLLARSTACKS

I love a nice Hispanic chick that likes sneakers its sexy. She should also be able to wear heels.

same here. i love a girl that has love for kicks, but she's gotta know when to throw on some heels and/or flats. if she does that, then i have no problemwith a girl having a sneaker collection three times the size of mine... especially if she's hispanic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by R31J23

pimp.gif

aint nothing wrong with a girl who digs kicks but some of the younger chicks OD now a days.

im older now, so my heel game is expected to be on point. word to sex and the city.

Women over the age of 21 shouldnt collect gym shoes unless shes in the WNBA...

My girl only wears gym shoes to workout in

...Women should have a MEAN ugg boot, flats, booties and heel game...

There's nothing wrong with a girl liking sneakers..its something wrong when certain ones go crazy over jordans alone and go to the extreme extent ofgetting them smaller than they wear and have their feet busting out thinking its "cute"

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

exactly........i agree

i still appreciate a chick who up on her nike game............but thats just for quick errands, gym time. other than that i love some uggs, BEBE, nice denim anheels. etc.

i like them uppity mamis
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

you obviously havent encountered those broads he's talkin' about. i live around them sadly
frown.gif

i live in ny, i walk all day, while i do look nice in heels, i sure ain't wearing em all the time. i only wear heels if im actually going out.

i think guys though have a problem when a girl like what they like, some guy gave me the
eek.gif
cause i told him i watch sportcenter.....like is it really that serious?
laugh.gif

i probably like alot of guy oriented stuff cuz i got 2 older brothers.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Agreed.

eyes.gif

Dont worry. NT hates on damn near everything. But, IMO females should be versatile.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

frown.gif

i live in ny, i walk all day, while i do look nice in heels, i sure ain't wearing em all the time. i only wear heels if im actually going out.

i think guys though have a problem when a girl like what they like, some guy gave me the
eek.gif
cause i told him i watch sportcenter.....like is it really that serious?
laugh.gif

i probably like alot of guy oriented stuff cuz i got 2 older brothers.
OP you good....

what makes it ok for a guy to collect sneakers past 21? how's that different from a girl?

everyone has their own style, as long as they can dress properly for different occasions and have some class it's all good.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Originally Posted by R31J23

pimp.gif

aint nothing wrong with a girl who digs kicks but some of the younger chicks OD now a days.

im older now, so my heel game is expected to be on point. word to sex and the city.
QFT. most people wouldnt even know i have well over 100 plus tennis shoes.

Originally Posted by infamousod

what makes it ok for a guy to collect sneakers past 21? how's that different from a girl?

everyone has their own style, as long as they can dress properly for different occasions and have some class it's all good.

What do I look like with a mature grown woman on my arms tryna match Jordans and AF1's with her fits everyday?...Thats some highschool steez

Back
Top Bottom