Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

A girl with gym shoes to the movies its ok. It all depends where u going. No girl is going to rock heels all day. If a girl has heels on then the guys shouldn't wear Gym shoes. Not a good look

Bingo, A man should compliment his woman by the way he dresses...and Vice-versa...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

A girl with gym shoes to the movies its ok. It all depends where u going. No girl is going to rock heels all day. If a girl has heels on then the guys shouldn't wear Gym shoes. Not a good look

Bingo, A man should compliment his woman by the way he dresses...and Vice-versa...

correct again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Women over the age of 21 shouldnt collect gym shoes unless shes in the WNBA...

My girl only wears gym shoes to workout in

...Women should have a MEAN ugg boot, flats, booties and heel game...
Thats how I feel. I remember I told Late80s that and she flipped. Chicks that rock "heat" isn't attractive to me especially when they talk about the newest releases for example, on ISS that lame 27 y/o from the BX that collects sneakers. It seems as if its only minorities that do this. The white women that I encounter only wear gym shoes. Other than that its boots, heels or flats.

I think I know who youre talking about.
nerd.gif

If you have more sneakers than shoes youre not doing it.
If you wear sneakers to look "fresh" youre not doing it.
If you know release dates youre not doing it.
If you wear sneakers, but claim to know when to throw on heels youre not doing it.

A real woman wears shoes or heels and knows when to throw on sneakers.
...Thats the difference.

This is a funny post....a lot of how you people are acting is all due to this current trend. Never thought this grown and sexy %@%% would go this far...its atad annoying. Everybody trying to be up on they 5th on 6th %@%% now...before it was like a handful of people. Comedy.

^98% of the NT population aint "doing it" then ...
men or women just need to know when to wear what ...i could care less if a chick is into kicks...but if thats all she wears while i personally wont have aproblem with her as a person it just wont be something id go after....chicks in kicks can be very sexy but chicks in heels will always be sexier for the mostpart...

*lurkin...no cam avy? thats throwing me off

There's nothing wrong with a girl throwing on good sneakers everyday... I really hate uggs though (but understandable in the NorthEast) (but girls who werethose multi-color rain boats that is dumb)..If you're going to school, going shopping, etc. etc. what do you want them to throw on... Heels are onlyreserved for going out to dinner, black-tie type affairs, the club and work, and business meetings.. Nothing else

SW33TS1NC3R1TY don't worry for every person who hates it there's 3 or 4 who like it. Sneakers on you seems like a plus from what I can tell so keepdoing your thing.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

These dudes here live in a dream world.........why are you even questioning them?
Exactly
roll.gif

OP, the last thing you should value is NT's opinion on anything.

Originally Posted by Essential1

There's nothing wrong with a girl throwing on good sneakers everyday... I really hate uggs though (but understandable in the NorthEast) (but girls who were those multi-color rain boats that is dumb)..If you're going to school, going shopping, etc. etc. what do you want them to throw on... Heels are only reserved for going out to dinner, black-tie type affairs, the club and work, and business meetings.. Nothing else

SW33TS1NC3R1TY don't worry for every person who hates it there's 3 or 4 who like it. Sneakers on you seems like a plus from what I can tell so keep doing your thing.

do you go out in public? i just dont find that statement to be true at all........

maybe a lot of women in my state try to hard then at college and mall.

i honestly dont see nothing wrong with it as long as the female knows when the appropriate time to rock the kicks/heels/uggs etc etc.... gotta have some classwith swag ( i know NT hates the word lol couldnt think of anything else )

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Essential1

There's nothing wrong with a girl throwing on good sneakers everyday... I really hate uggs though (but understandable in the NorthEast) (but girls who were those multi-color rain boats that is dumb)..If you're going to school, going shopping, etc. etc. what do you want them to throw on... Heels are only reserved for going out to dinner, black-tie type affairs, the club and work, and business meetings.. Nothing else

SW33TS1NC3R1TY don't worry for every person who hates it there's 3 or 4 who like it. Sneakers on you seems like a plus from what I can tell so keep doing your thing.

do you go out in public? i just dont find that statement to be true at all........

maybe a lot of women in my state try to hard then at college and mall.

There's nothing wrong if they want to wear heels at school or the mall (some of the jobs require it there) but everyday at school seems excessive, it seemslike they really are trying too hard if everyday they are wearing heels. And instead of dressing for the occasion they aren't trying to be"grown" they are trying to be fly more so than someone who loves sneakers.

Whatever is comfortable is fine; heels, kicks, shorts, sweats, doesn't really matter cause at the end of the day, if she knows how to work with it thanit's all good !!

i'd like to add the girls rocking heels all the time isn't what its cracked up to be....

i know if a girl wears heels all the time around here its considered tacky.....too many "pretty girls" and "zodiak" shoes stores in thecity that sell em for like 15-40 dollars

and after awhile, it loses its luster because its all your doing, and you have to be some kinda girl to be wearing heels and not going in the middle of thewinter...
grin.gif

like i said before, i only wear em when i wanna go somewhere formal or go clubbin...

roll.gif
My breast surgery is going well. My surgery date is in June. Pics will follow. Thank you for your concern.

I do belive the dude was speaking about the chicks who have like 10 pairs of dunks andaf1s
From sheiks in wildly horrible colors weaing 5 shirst just to match her kicks talkin bout she collect sneakers.
If we like the chicks rockin og barry sanders and jedis.

Here's another favorite of mine. Mothers of children, who go hard on Jordan release days, but don't show that same piss and vinegar attitude, when itcomes to their child's education. I'm sure my NYC heads, have seen this breeed at their local P.S. 193.

Back to the topic. Yeah, tight jeans, sneakers, a doobie, and a smedium jacket isn't poppin', when you reach a certain age.

Back
Top Bottom