Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

Thank you Jawny for clarifying a tad, because the OP definitely didn't fully comprehend my comment about that flavor of Hispanic lady.
laugh.gif

I stand by my comment. Those are the worst flavor of Hispanic females in my opinion. Let me start off by saying, I have no problem with a female rockin'kicks, but hood birds, get the gas mask from me.

Originally Posted by infamousod

what makes it ok for a guy to collect sneakers past 21? how's that different from a girl?

everyone has their own style, as long as they can dress properly for different occasions and have some class it's all good.

what makes it ok for a guy to brag about smashin anything movin an a lady not so much?

its called double standards. the world we live in.......

edit: Kay
laugh.gif

you right though.........

I am so damn glad winter is OVER. well for the most part anyways, stupid mn
smh.gif
I have been in boots all winter. Now I can break out the shoes. I sold of all ofmy kicks years ago, I have a couple pair of chucks for running around. One pair has owls that glow in the dark
laugh.gif
but for the most part I stay in flats.They're comfy and cute. Heels are for special occasions only. I hate em. Love to look at them, but haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate wearing them lol ah well

King Jay i def knew what you meant, that is the worse. i dont deal with those kind period.

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I stay away from those ghetto/trashy Hispanic chicks, that live and die by sneakers.
i see that alot on NT even when i lurked...was wrong with a girl who like's sneakers?
eyes.gif

Nothing.

There's a few people on here that would rather see a dude in some sneakers then a PYT. Suspect as hell.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

what makes it ok for a guy to collect sneakers past 21? how's that different from a girl?

everyone has their own style, as long as they can dress properly for different occasions and have some class it's all good.

What do I look like with a mature grown woman on my arms tryna match Jordans and AF1's with her fits everyday?...Thats some highschool steez

he's got a point. i'm only 18 so I'm like a nice pair of heels>=a nice pair of sneakers. i really dont care as long as she can dress

I like spring and summer. The ladies show off their freshly done toes, and being that I have a foot fetish, it's hard to control myself.

infamousod wrote:

What do I look like with a mature grown woman on my arms tryna match Jordans and AF1's with her fits everyday?...Thats some highschool steez

alright that's fine, but I'm looking at it the other way, what makes a grown mature man (say 25-30) look good trying to match his Jordan and fitteds?

794l_mirror.jpg

look inside

they're def. appreciated over here, bruh...

i got a soft, warm, gushy spot in my heart for superduperkya... hey baby ;-)

alright that's fine, but I'm looking at it the other way, what makes a grown mature man (say 25-30) look good trying to match his Jordan and fitteds?
oo you switched it up from before.......thats different.

hell i dont wear jordans or fitteds though.........

roll.gif

I mean they can like sneakers, but when their whole footwear is only jordans, then that's a problem....

and i understand what kingjay meant...because those are the ghetto girls who think they're doing it

infamousod wrote:

...Peep Lurk's statement....Double standards fam...

But, I stopped rockin Jordans outside of the Gym/Courts like 5 years ago...Ill occasionally throw a pair on with some sweats to make a quick run to thestore...but im not gonna go out and buy a WHOLE outfit based on the color of some Gyms shoes that I just bought....but DO YOU

Women over the age of 21 shouldnt collect gym shoes unless shes in the WNBA...

My girl only wears gym shoes to workout in

...Women should have a MEAN ugg boot, flats, booties and heel game...
Thats how I feel. I remember I told Late80s that and she flipped. Chicks that rock "heat" isn't attractive to me especially whenthey talk about the newest releases for example, on ISS that lame 27 y/o from the BX that collects sneakers. It seems as if its only minorities that do this.The white women that I encounter only wear gym shoes. Other than that its boots, heels or flats.

But, I stopped rockin Jordans outside of the Gym/Courts like 5 years ago...Ill occasionally throw a pair on with some sweats to make a quick run to the store...but im not gonna go out and buy a WHOLE outfit based on the color of some Gyms shoes that I just bought....but DO YOU
besides the audi/bmw debates

i be feelin Kays thoughts nh

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

roll.gif

I mean they can like sneakers, but when their whole footwear is only jordans, then that's a problem....

and i understand what kingjay meant...because those are the ghetto girls who think they're doing it
but you have guys are literally the same way yet they're considered "fresh" especially in the "hood"

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I'm 21 and I wear Jordans and fitteds.
frown.gif
dang NT i fail at life huh?
refer to the dressing better thread
laugh.gif
i just wear sperrys now man and polo shoes. all my j's are used for washing my car and going to the store
laugh.gif

A girl with gym shoes to the movies its ok. It all depends where u going. No girl is going to rock heels all day. If a girl has heels on then the guysshouldn't wear Gym shoes. Not a good look

roll.gif

but you have guys are literally the same way yet they're considered "fresh" especially in the "hood"

nah that aint fresh...............even the hood has changed. i dont believe that.

real talk............hood be rockin gucci kicks now. least the fly hood dudes i know who know whats up.

roll.gif

yea that happens when you're younger, but if you're an older dude and you just rock fitted caps, jordans all the time , then
laugh.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom