Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

Originally Posted by D723

Why you gotta put a space before every punctuation?

thanks for contributing
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

this thread is ridiculous

Sidenote: how come whenever chi ill is in a thread i know an argument will ensue
Because they get mad when a 16 year old is making good points .

Your "points" make no sense at all...You sound your age actually...
laugh.gif
You think you're the end all , be all because you wear Gucci .

Who sounds more immature ?

You got Gucci in your sig ...

Like we're going to think you're anymore prestigious or something .
roll.gif

& lurkin , I'm not talking about you , I see where you're coming from .

But this dude ...
laugh.gif

Once again...What the hell are you talkin about?
laugh.gif
Who Said Im "theend all"....

Lol, Lurk agreed with 100% of everything I said in this thread....So how do you see wheres hes coming from and NOT see where im coming from?...Yup, you're16 alright...

Knees don't wear 'kicks' every day though....And that's the main point she is trying to get across.

Well, at least she was
laugh.gif

lurkin2long wrote:
eNPHAN i really just dont agree with you..........

it just looks immature.......now we like the same age my man.......there is no way you can tell me if you seen two good looking women and one is chillin with dunks with ipod buds in her ear on an the other got on some skinny jeans with heels texting on her blackberry..............

one is gonna seem more mature and sexy, point blank period.

that was a good example i might say so myself.
Key word seem. How many old white women do you see with sneakers on and ipod buds in there ear chilling? I see alot. They seem more mature to methen a girl in skinny jeans and heels. Chances are a young lady in skinny jeans and heels really isn't mature. Probably is on her way to no where special.Probably could be wearing a pair of sneakers wherever she is going. But she wants to make it seem as if she is more mature. So she goes extra hard, heelseverywhere she goes. Girls like this are a front, sure some simple minded dudes will look at her and think damn she must be mature. A grown man knows any chickat the grocery store with heels on, make up, and her hair done is shallow, insecure, and immature. Now if you see a chick not being let in the club cause shegot on a pair of fusions. Then that's a different story. But most adult women wear what they feel comfortable in for the most part heels and all that arefor occasions such as work, or going some where formal.

Back
Top Bottom