Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Lurkin lets break it down.
I made this s/n when I was 13 or 14..freshmen in hs
I started collecting J's
MJ's number is 23

Turn off? That's cool. I only need 1 b/f and I got him.
grin.gif

its not a turn off that you know about kicks sweety...its a turn off if you wear them everyday....

lol i feel the a-hole comin back

i guess your bf dont gotta worry about other dudes tryna get at you.

keep wearing your jordans baby girl.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Lurkin lets break it down.
I made this s/n when I was 13 or 14..freshmen in hs
I started collecting J's
MJ's number is 23

Turn off? That's cool. I only need 1 b/f and I got him.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
nah im bein kind of an a-hole right now.

im aware

all im sayin is, youre reaching callin a dude suspect if he know women lines.
no hard feelings
smile.gif

It's all jokes between me and Kay..I'm pretty sure he's know that I was just messing with him.

and yeah Kay I feel ya and I agree.

edit: lurk..still no hard feelings..I see you trying to get kudos and laughs.
and it's cool. 2 points for Lurkin honestly I'd probably be hurt if I knew you personally
laugh.gif

its not a turn off that you know about kicks sweety...its a turn off if you wear them everyday....

All the women in this thread said that they don't wear kicks everyday ...

So why are you still arguing about it ?

Like really , what girl over the age of 15 wears kicks everyday ?

We have all AGREED that girls shouldn't wear just gym shoes everday .

God .

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol i feel the a-hole comin back

i guess your bf dont gotta worry about other dudes tryna get at you.

keep wearing your jordans baby girl.

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwCH!!!
nerd.gif

lurk'...theres no turnin' back now my dude...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

EVERYTHING id wrong with a girl who is obsessed with sneakers, I just think it says alot about their priorites
You can say the same for chicks obsessed with shoes, heels, flats whatever. Any one who takes material things that seriously has some messed uppriorities. Word to some of us on NT, but I mean most of us are young I doubt the older dudes with familys on here are putting sneakers before they kids. Idon't understand how you guys can think a girl in sneakers is automatically immature or a chick in heels isn't. You guys just happen to be in the innercity but what you think the same type of girls, with the same maturity level, and same bird like qualitys wear when they have money? You ladys talking aboutyou don't wear sneakers cause you want to attract men. Or cause you want to be perceived a certain way, what? How is that in any way shape or form mature?Basing how you dress on anything other then what you like or feel comfortable in is not what adults do. You may be initially perceived a certain way, but oncepeople get to know you they will see who you are. So unless your going for some sort of deception or trying to get one night stands with "men" Idon't really see why you would have this mindset. If some one wants to get to know you for you, whats on your feet wont matter.

Wifey was a heavy sneaker head back in the day..However, I can't remember the last time she purchased a pair of sneakers..

But she does wear them from time to time, and looks rather sexy in them.. Some men like it, some don't. Like some have said in this thread, they have theirplace.

And if someone doesn't like women in sneakers that's their personal opinion.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

God .

emphasize on the word "if" lil' momma and fall back...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Vashtie in heels>Vashtie in Kicks...
Lets be real for a second here.

Vashtie could literally be in ANYTHING and she'd be
pimp.gif

Another lame attempt on NT to get a laugh. Don't be mad b/c my dad was actually in my life.
Come on Rell
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

You need a stress relief son, cause you're always mad agressive
laugh.gif

You can say the same for chicks obsessed with shoes, heels, flats whatever. Any one who takes material things that seriously has some messed up priorities. Word to some of us on NT, but I mean most of us are young I doubt the older dudes with familys on here are putting sneakers before they kids. I don't understand how you guys can think a girl in sneakers is automatically immature or a chick in heels isn't. You guys just happen to be in the inner city but what you think the same type of girls, with the same maturity level, and same bird like qualitys wear when they have money? You ladys talking about you don't wear sneakers cause you want to attract men. Or cause you want to be perceived a certain way, what? How is that in any way shape or form mature? Basing how you dress on anything other then what you like or feel comfortable in is not what adults do. You may be initially perceived a certain way, but once people get to know you they will see who you are. So unless your going for some sort of deception or trying to get one night stands with "men" I don't really see why you would have this mindset. If some one wants to get to know you for you, whats on your feet wont matter.

Thank you sir , these dudes have low self-esteem .

But we don't so why are you still talking ?

God .

Chi ILL

You can say the same for chicks obsessed with shoes, heels, flats whatever. Any one who takes material things that seriously has some messed up priorities. Word to some of us on NT, but I mean most of us are young I doubt the older dudes with familys on here are putting sneakers before they kids. I don't understand how you guys can think a girl in sneakers is automatically immature or a chick in heels isn't. You guys just happen to be in the inner city but what you think the same type of girls, with the same maturity level, and same bird like qualitys wear when they have money? You ladys talking about you don't wear sneakers cause you want to attract men. Or cause you want to be perceived a certain way, what? How is that in any way shape or form mature? Basing how you dress on anything other then what you like or feel comfortable in is not what adults do. You may be initially perceived a certain way, but once people get to know you they will see who you are. So unless your going for some sort of deception or trying to get one night stands with "men" I don't really see why you would have this mindset. If some one wants to get to know you for you, whats on your feet wont matter.

I was talkin to AJChick23...she was askin me questions, and I was answering them...Why you going so hard?
laugh.gif

eNPHAN i really just dont agree with you..........

it just looks immature.......now we like the same age my man.......there is no way you can tell me if you seen two good looking women and one is chillin withdunks with ipod buds in her ear on an the other got on some skinny jeans with heels texting on her blackberry..............

one is gonna seem more mature and sexy, point blank period.

that was a good example i might say so myself.

I was talkin to AJChick23...she was askin me questions, and I was answering them...Why you going so hard?
laugh.gif

Because , you have a girlfriend right ?

Why are you worried about OTHER women & how they dress ?

If you don't like how they're dressed , keep it moving .

It's a good chance she isn't feeling how you are dressed either ...
laugh.gif

The world would be a better place if people worried about themselves 99% of the time .

You MUST have low self-esteem if you're going hard about how someone ELSE dresses .

Something's wrong .

this thread is ridiculous

Sidenote: how come whenever chi ill is in a thread i know an argument will ensue

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The world would be a better place if people worried about themselves 99% of the time .

You MUST have low self-esteem if you're going hard about how someone ELSE dresses .

Something's wrong .

What the hell are you talkin about?
laugh.gif
I can care less about what anyfemale thinks about me...Im ME, and I do ME

I dont expect any female to care about what I think of them either because at the end of the day, who am I?...

Im guessing you wear "kicks" everyday?...because you at my neck like a bow-tie Shorty

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Sidenote: how come whenever chi ill is in a thread i know an argument will ensue
Because they get mad when a 16 year old is making good points .

What the hell are you talkin about?
laugh.gif
I can care less about what any female thinks about me...Im ME, and I do ME

I dont expect any female to care about what I think of them either because at the end of the day, who am I?...

Im guessing you wear "kicks" everyday?...because you at my neck like a bow-tie Shorty

I already said I don't ...

But even if I did , you're still ignorant .

Do you & leave it alone .

That's all I'm saying .

Your "points" make no sense at all...You sound your age actually...
laugh.gif

dudes have low self esteem now? this is a thread with a discussion............

she gotta be one of them girls............

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Something's wrong .

Chi ILL - Based on your responses, youre still heavy into kicks. Wether you want to admit it or not that is not a good look. If you wear sneakers more than 2days a week because you dont have nice boots, uggs, or flats to wear then you are not doing it right.

Ive seen a lot of your responses in this thread and you just dont seem to be getting the point. Putting the sneakers away one or two days out of the week doesnot make you versatile nor does it make you more lady like in terms of dressing like a woman.

PS- You will forever be known to me as the girl with that ugly yellow nail polish. That choice in color and your determination to defend women and theirsneakers has not put you in the brightest light.

lol yo this chick kneesh or chi ll w/e is only 16 yrs old?

if that info had been out she woulda just been ignored.

you can wear sneakers everyday if you want baby girl, enjoy your youth. no wonder she going so hard, acting her age for sure.

Your "points" make no sense at all...You sound your age actually...
laugh.gif
You think you're the end all , be all because you wear Gucci .

Who sounds more immature ?

You got Gucci in your sig ...

Like we're going to think you're anymore prestigious or something .
roll.gif

& lurkin , I'm not talking about you , I see where you're coming from .

But this dude ...
laugh.gif

Chi ILL - Based on your responses, youre still heavy into kicks. Wether you want to admit it or not that is not a good look. If you wear sneakers more than 2 days a week because you dont have nice boots, uggs, or flats to wear then you are not doing it right.

Ive seen a lot of your responses in this thread and you just dont seem to be getting the point. Putting the sneakers away one or two days out of the week does not make you versatile nor does it make you more lady like in terms of dressing like a woman.

PS- You will forever be known to me as the girl with that ugly yellow nail polish. That choice in color and your determination to defend women and their sneakers has not put you in the brightest light.
My shoe game is crazy ... I'm not even worried about it .

All I have left is 2 pairs of 8's , XI's , random $#%+ & Vans .

I have a !##!#+++ of Uggs , Flats , heels , casual , dressy ...

Like I said , I don't wear kicks everyday , at ALL , it's too cold in Chicago for that .

But what about those girls that do ? How y'all just gonna put them down like that ?

That isn't cool .

Back
Top Bottom