Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

so a grown woman should be rocking heels everyday!? To do laundry? To get groceries? To go get gas!? To drop something off?!
laugh.gif

nothing wrong with that,
devil.gif

but I dont know why people are making this a big deal, a girl that likes sneakers is a big plus because they are naturally tend to stay away from them anywaysas they grow. So again I dont care what they wear
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

yeah...I dont want my girl knowing what a "Spiz'ike" is...or a Defining Moments Package...ill put her in a head-lock if she ever blurted these terms out...
roll.gif
but yet you know who Christian Louboutin is.
If I ever got a pair of CL's and wore them and my boyfriend said "oh nice Christian Louboutins" I'm gonna be madddd suspicious.
nerd.gif

SMH

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

LOL@boston being named

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you ever been?

i was just thinkin of cities in the high end thread, that as more like a shout out to boston kingtre

Originally Posted by AJChick23

yeah...I dont want my girl knowing what a "Spiz'ike" is...or a Defining Moments Package...ill put her in a head-lock if she ever blurted these terms out...
roll.gif
If I ever got a pair and wore them and my boyfriend said "oh nice Christian Louboutins" I'm gonna be madddd suspicious.
nerd.gif

SMH

yea--let's see what he says...

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

roll.gif
If I ever got a pair and wore them and my boyfriend said "oh nice Christian Louboutins" I'm gonna be madddd suspicious.
nerd.gif

SMH

he's not going to care..lol he already said he doesn't care..and that's fine with me.

and I want to add..
It has to go both ways imo...(no pun). But yeah I'm 19..I rock my flats, flippy floppys (a must in FL), and heels..I pretty much retired my shoecollection, but I might rock my heat...maybe some DMP's ::waitsfor Kay to put me in a headlock:::
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
every once in a while to class.

but yeah this thread is starting to bore me. Every guy and girl is entitled to his/her opinion.

My husband is all too familiar with a lot of brands. It's because I yammer on and on about them and he actually remembers
laugh.gif
also a lot of his degree wasin marketing and ad design, so that comes into play as well.

Works well for when it comes time for gift giving
wink.gif

roll.gif
If I ever got a pair of CL's and wore them and my boyfriend said "oh nice Christian Louboutins" I'm gonna be madddd suspicious.
nerd.gif

SMH

so if a guy is aware of female designer brands thats suspicious?

REACHING

the example dimply used with the complliment of the makeup was suspcious youre just reaching.
eyes.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif

SMH
Yeah, but to defend Kay somewhat, it seems as his him and his girl are HEAVY into fashion. To the point where they have many a discussion on it.

He can't help but pick up on brands and @%!$ like that if they talk about it a lot.

Now, if he was on some "Nah girl, them CL's don't look good on you....Lemme try them on" type steez then I would agree.

But I don't think that's the case. They're just heavy, heavy into fashion.

roll.gif
nerd.gif

SMH
Grow the +@+% up. Men are more fashionably aware than they were 10-15 years ago. My dad knows of the top women shoes designers because he buys mymom shoes when he feels like it. Does that make him ayo? No it doesn't.

Girls rockin sneakers to me is so childish and too much like a dude. For real. Grow up and be a woman.
Cosign. I could care less if you wear an Air Max, Asics, etc. to run errands or just go to class but wearing Jordans and Dunks on an everydaybasis is childish as hell IMO.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

roll.gif
nerd.gif

SMH

he's not going to care..lol he already said he doesn't care..and that's fine with me.

and I want to add..
It has to go both ways imo...(no pun). But yeah I'm 19..I rock my flats, flippy floppys (a must in FL), and heels..I pretty much retired my shoe collection, but I might rock my heat...maybe some DMP's ::waits for Kay to put me in a headlock:::
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
every once in a while to class.

but yeah this thread is starting to bore me. Every guy and girl is entitled to his/her opinion.

See....you aint my girl though...
laugh.gif

My girl aint never been "up on" kicks...shes always been a Girly-Girl...So her comin' at me about some "dub-zeros" would result in meputting her in a head-lock...lol

And me knowing about womens fashion makes me a better boyfriend and a better man in general
pimp.gif

Lol I'm reaching? ok
Let me make this crystal.
I don't think it's suspicious for guys to know about Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, etc..the very mainstream names that a lot of people know.

..but if say you know me outside of NT..and I know what the Defining Moments Pack is..among other j's.
That's not ok?

...and say I know you outside of NT ..and I find out you know what CL's are ..
I'm suppose to think nothing of it? or no?

p.s. Lazy B...fall back.
laugh.gif

Lol I'm reaching? ok
I don't think it's suspicious for guys to know about Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, etc..the very mainstream names that a lot of people know.

..but if say you know me outside of NT..and I know what the Defining Moments Pack is..among other j's.
That's not ok?

What logic are you using to make these deductions? You make no sense at all.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Lol I'm reaching? ok

That's not ok?

What logic are you using to make these deductions? You make no sense at all.
..this was a side discussion between me and Kay. You didn't read what he said.
and you seem really offended..chill out. Notice how Kay isn't taking it seriously.
I'm not either.

and like I said everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

Lol I'm reaching? ok

That's not ok?

p.s. Lazy B...fall back.
laugh.gif

No one said that...I said "My Girl"...If I showed her a pair of Air Jordan XI and asked her what number Jordans these are, she'd be clueless...

^^ I know what you saying Kay.
I really just wanted to ask you. Say if you were single..and a girl came up and said" oh nice XI's".
Would you be turned off by that and not even consider dating her..JUST because she knew what j's they were or no?

I really just wanted to ask you. Say if you were single..and a girl came up and said" oh nice XI's".
Would you be turned off by that and not even consider dating her..JUST because she knew what j's they were or no?

No, I wouldnt be turned off...by the comment...but she'd most likely be dressed like a 11th grader comin at me with comments like that. THAT, id be turnedoff by

No, I wouldnt be turned off...by the comment...but she'd most likely be dressed like a 11th grader comin at me with comments like that. THAT, id be turned off by

basically

they go hand in hand.

no grown fancy lady gonna come at you like that. its just not going down........

i believe its been stated cats dont even wear jordans outside the gym/court also. get caught up.

matter fact lets break it down AJChick23

air jordan

female

turn off...........NEXT.

roll.gif
nerd.gif

SMH
Grow the +@+% up. Men are more fashionably aware than they were 10-15 years ago. My dad knows of the top women shoes designers because he buys my mom shoes when he feels like it. Does that make him ayo? No it doesn't.

Girls rockin sneakers to me is so childish and too much like a dude. For real. Grow up and be a woman.
Cosign. I could care less if you wear an Air Max, Asics, etc. to run errands or just go to class but wearing Jordans and Dunks on an everyday basis is childish as hell IMO.

Sorry to tell you but your pops is a DLB.
grin.gif

DreClark , from these dudes point of view , the only way you can be grown and sexy is to wear dressy shoes 99% of the time .

Y'all can't tell me that this isn't cute ... it all depends on the girl .

cassie-gucci.jpg

cassie.jpg

Rihanna_out_and_about_in_Barbados.jpg

keri-hilson-creative.png

mia420.jpg

vash1.jpg

No, I wouldnt be turned off...by the comment...but she'd most likely be dressed like a 11th grader comin at me with comments like that. THAT, id be turned off by

That's a huge generalization . HUUUUGGEEE .

Just because a woman (or even man) knows about Jordans / Nikes doesn't mean she doesn't know about fashion .

Vashtie in heels>Vashtie in Kicks...

But don't front like she's ugly because she has on kicks .

Lurkin lets break it down.
I made this s/n when I was 13 or 14..freshmen in hs
I started collecting J's
MJ's number is 23

Turn off? That's cool. I only need 1 b/f and I got him.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

roll.gif
nerd.gif

SMH
Grow the +@+% up. Men are more fashionably aware than they were 10-15 years ago. My dad knows of the top women shoes designers because he buys my mom shoes when he feels like it. Does that make him ayo? No it doesn't.

Cosign. I could care less if you wear an Air Max, Asics, etc. to run errands or just go to class but wearing Jordans and Dunks on an everyday basis is childish as hell IMO.
Sorry to tell you but your pops is a DLB.
grin.gif

Another lame attempt on NT to get a laugh. Don't be mad b/c my dad was actually in my life.

Lurkin lets break it down.
I made this s/n when I was 13 or 14..freshmen in hs
I started collecting J's
MJ's number is 23

Turn off? That's cool. I only need 1 b/f and I got him.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
nah im bein kind of an a-hole right now.

im aware

all im sayin is, youre reaching callin a dude suspect if he know women lines.

Back
Top Bottom