Glendale Man Sang Eminem While Stabbing Family

[h1]Police: Glendale Man
Sang Eminem While
Stabbing Family[/h1][h2]The eerily calm 911 call is released[/h2]
Updated: Monday, 22 Jun 2009, 7:39 AM MDT
Published : Saturday, 20 Jun 2009, 6:28 PM MDT
  • MyFoxPhoenix Report
GLENDALE - The eerie 911 tapes have been released in the May 30 stabbing of a Glendale family. Police say that 29-year-old Michael Miller stabbed his wife and 10-year-old daughter to death. His 4-year-old son survived being stabbed 11 times.

Michael Miller told police he tucked his son into bed the night before, and said a prayer together asking God to keep them safe.

Then, the next morning, he told a 911 dispatcher, "I just killed my family with a knife. All of them. All three of them."

Miller told detectives he was possessed and he visualized his wife, Adreana Miller, as a demon. Just before stabbing her at 4 a.m., he told police he started screaming lyrics from an Eminem song, saying, "Here comes Satan, I'm the anti-Christ, I'm going to kill you."

Miller admitted to police that when the kids awoke to their mother's screams, he stabbed them too. He said he stabbed his son Brian the most because he loved him the most.

Then he rolled a cigarette, said another prayer, and called 911, police say. He told the dispatcher calmly, "They woke up, I was threatening my wife with a knife and my kids came out, and I killed my wife and actually both my kids." Then 911 dispatcher asked him, "Are you sure you're not dreaming Michael?" He said, "I'm positive."

More News »

When asked if he had ever had these types of thoughts before, he said, "Never... It just hit me like a brick in the face. I don't even know why I did it."

4-year-old Brian is being looked after by family members and is recovering in the hospital.

Miller is expected to be charged with 2 counts of first degree murder and 1 count of attempted murder.

worthless piece of +*#%..
smh.gif
RIP

I'm tired of saying "what a sick world we live in"...smh stuff like this is becoming the norm and that's a shame.

R.I.P to the mother and the daughter...and i hope the son has a speedy recovery.

The four year old must meant to be/do something special in life if he survived 11 stab wounds

RIP to the mother and daughter

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

I'm tired of saying "what a sick world we live in"...smh stuff like this is becoming the norm and that's a shame.

R.I.P to the mother and the daughter...and i hope the son has a speedy recovery.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

he told police he started screaming lyrics from an Eminem song, saying, "Here comes Satan, I'm the anti-Christ, I'm going to kill you."
Huh? Is that even an Eminem lyric? Cause I have never heard that.

Anyway that dude is a scumbag. But at the same time....some people are just naturally crazy, maybe in his mind he was actually possessed IDK
smh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by eye see soles

he told police he started screaming lyrics from an Eminem song, saying, "Here comes Satan, I'm the anti-Christ, I'm going to kill you."
Huh? Is that even an Eminem lyric? Cause I have never heard that.
seriously. I've listened to almost every Eminem track and that $%!* aint familiar. I was looking it up, and no dice.

is it me or has this type of sick *#%! been happening a lot in the past couple of years?

fathers committing murder suicides everywhere.

RIP to the fam and hope the son comes out ok.

Hope dude goes away for a LONG time.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Makes you wonder the effects of evil music
There are no effects.

It's called a copout.

so you mean to tell me this man who just killed his family screaming Em lyrics was not affected by the music? Music does have effects on people

Back
Top Bottom