GLobal Sidekick outage today : (

your contacts should be saved on your sim card fam. so those should be safe.

as far as picture, calendar entries, to do list, etc that sucks honestly. i know when i had my sk i had alot of nude pics on there but i never had them on thedevice storage. i always saved them on my memory card, so i could always just switch memory cards and bam same pics.

remember, its not tmobiles servers. its microsoft/danger servers. so this "class action lawsuit" would go against microsoft

class action for what exactly? =/ maybe we can sue to get out of contract..

by the way, i got 2 months of data free. it took for the 34.99 thunder took off for me then the 34.99 for the automatic one
my bill is $44.53 (was supposed to be $114 because lazt month i didn't pay for my data so they added it to this month)

Got 2 free upgrades for me adn my bros phone.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

pimp.gif
info? you just walked into the store and walked out with... ? did you have to sign a new contract? ??

Originally Posted by MECKS

pimp.gif
info? you just walked into the store and walked out with... ? did you have to sign a new contract? ??
Thanks MECKS.

& info on this 10 Piece??

class action for what exactly? =/ maybe we can sue to get out of contract..
all of the information people lost due to the outage. i lost all my contacts a lot of notes and dates in my calendar. most of it i will never getback.

donpoppa, althought i would love to sue them, it won't get our contacts back. also how much i your information worth? its priceless so you cant sue formonetary value. also when u pay ur bill u agree to the TOS and I'm pretty sure there's a secion about data los..

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Man i have been a tmobile customer since i was 16 im now 23. Ive had every sidekick there is. 2 years ago i decided i wanted to become a flex-pay monthly customer. I had 436 contacts that was on my phone. Its been almost 2 weeks and i cant even call anyone because i dont know there numbers. I use my phone for my personal/business and it really sucks to not have my phones working properly. They offered me a $20 data credit but ive losseed far more money than that. Ill give them til monday if things arent right by then ill have a new iphone.

I think the word is LOST
laugh.gif

if this tmobile project dark is true it may be what will keep a bunch of people because after this i know they will lose customers

to keep it funky i should've beeeeeeeeen backed up my contacts on my sim card, so i'll take that L.

Originally Posted by King NJC

pimp.gif
Thanks MECKS.

Call em and complain.
laugh.gif

Mention other people are getting this and if they can offer it to you.

Thats basically what I did.

Originally Posted by King NJC

pimp.gif
Thanks MECKS.

Call em and complain.
laugh.gif

Mention other people are getting this and if they can offer it to you.

Thats basically what I did.
will i have to renew my contract?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Maynnnn +!#% Tmobile.

I'm calling them up now and canceling my contract. They can suck my %@+* if they think I'm gonna pay the early termination fee. Skeezos, connects,people I don't really see too often, etc, have all been lost. Not to mention all my #$+$!#% notes gone.

I'm gonna talk to some lawyer dudes I know to see if it's in the cards to have them pay for me getting a new phone w/ a different company.

Yes, I am heated. I beamed my SK across the room as soon as I got online and read that my stuff is lost.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom