...gnihton tuoba daerht eht

tumblr_ma7z6cLaB01r8ru56o1_500.gif

I say, DON'T DELETE IT. Just lock it and have someone create another thread to start fresh . . .

Last edited:
I think there should be a "thread about girls" and "thread about religion" and "thread about politics"

Exactly.
I don't go into there much but the Dressing Better and Jewelry threads are perfect examples. That's more of what we need. Bigger threads on certain topics. The community can only take us so far. We need some continuity. Every great thread on here is huge. There definitely needs to be one on cars.

Please someone out there make a thread about all things cars.

Last edited:
Don't really care. At the start, it truely was a thread about nothing. All of the sudden people started posting stuff about something. Thread went downhill after that. It's dead to me. I hate you all and to all a good night.

Last edited:
The Internet is not that serious bruh. It's a forum, life moves on. Half of the topics on there are girl related, and we ALL know how much NT loves those girl problem threads.

If that thread gets deleted, someone else will start a VOLUME II. And it will continue to Volume 1651651651651321e. That thread will never die.

Besides, deleting the thread will not solve anything. People making pointless threads in the GENERAL is the problem. These dam girl advice and other nonsense topics need to stop.

Where did all the LOL's threads go? Funny picture threads? PHOTOSHOP ME thread? Those were the good oldays.

Niketalk has fallen off.

Whatever...That thread is great. I get to go in there and post something off-the-wall random that isn't thread worthy and it's wonderful.

not deleted but closed.

and i agree with OP

general sucks now and its mainly in part to that thread

i voted no..

if anything that thread is keeping general alive.

team thread about nothing.. :nerd:

Team About Nothing :smokin

That thread is the only thread where I can post whatever I feel without worrying about a reply. Its also ironic cause its also the thread that I can get a genuine answer without having to make my story seem interesting or provide pics. What I dislike is having all these members talking about football...Thats something...you can't talk about something in a thread about nothing. Bring that ish to S&T.

Last edited:
A vast majority of those posts are truly about "nothing".. it's people giving updates of their day (which Twitter should be for)... or it's just people venting with personal problems or girl issues... or people posting music they like.

For the critics, I'd like to see some examples of thread worthy material (that would give a few pages worth of discussion) from the last 15 or so pages from the "thread about nothing".

As long as there's some substance posted in there i don't have a problem with it. Just no one or two words or emoticons being used it's fine.

I can see both sides of it.

But honestly, most of the replies in there are ******ed and not worthy of their own thread anyway. I say leave it alone. Let those people cook, as the kids say.
I agree with everything you said.

I don't venture in there much but I think it serves a purpose. I just wish the onslaught of music videos being posted was kept to the Music version of TAN and same goes for the sports discussions that randomly take place (keep it in S&T's TAN or S&T section). When people use the TAN as a substitute for the entire Lounge section (General/S&T/Music) that's when I think it affects the quality of the site.

EDIT:
What I dislike is having all these members talking about football...Thats something...you can't talk about something in a thread about nothing. Bring that ish to S&T.
This is an example of what I'm referring to.

There's a thread about nothing in Music and S&T...use those for sports talk/music videos.

Last edited:
i wouldn't know where to start in that thread anyways i just dont click it

Back
Top Bottom