...gnihton tuoba daerht eht

The thread actually meant something when it was made, But now dudes just post **** to post. The thread goes to fast for someone to keep up with, Most stuff that's posted gets overlooked or not even post worthy...

So much post whoring goes on in that thread, It's ridiculous. :x :stoneface: :smh:

and Meth already talked about the 30 day wait, That was a Yuku thing, I don't think it works with Huddler.

lol no it didn't...

The thread about the thread about nothing.

I say keep it open but have a rating system, like if something is quoted or replied to a certain amount of times, it becomes a separate thread because people want to discuss further and to prevent it from diluting the "nothing-ness".

What we REALLY should abolish is the girl problem threads. Humans being stuck on humans, cmon son. 9/10 its because she a jump and is bored. Most redundant threads ever. Post that filth in the Drake thread in music forum or something.

i dont understand the part of quoting my posts? isnt that the whole part of thread about nothing, post your thoughts and random stuff? :nerd:

not sure why i got singled out but OK

i dont understand the part of quoting my posts? isnt that the whole part of thread about nothing, post your thoughts and random stuff?
nerd.gif

i think your confused. you went to that thread to get attention and when none was received you came to this thread bashing it.

i dont understand the part of quoting my posts? isnt that the whole part of thread about nothing, post your thoughts and random stuff?
nerd.gif

Because you said General sucks and it's because of that thread, yet you're contributing constantly and that's the kind of stuff being posted. So you're to blame for the very thing you're complaining about.

You also said to lock it and not delete it (probably because you don't want to lose reps)

eyes.gif
 at op changing the thread title to "gnihton tuoba daerht eht" to avoid the already set backlash & keep other TAN supporters from finding it

Last edited:
i dont understand the part of quoting my posts? isnt that the whole part of thread about nothing, post your thoughts and random stuff? :nerd:

Because you said General sucks and it's because of that thread, yet you're contributing constantly and that's the kind of stuff being posted. So you're to blame for the very thing you're complaining about.

You also said to lock it and not delete it (probably because you don't want to lose reps)

Big J with the fatality. :wow:

rarely go in there, because it seems to be a jumbled mess, but i have been getting the feeling that NT General isn't want it used to be. obviously some other people agree since there's a thread about that very issue on the first page. it's feasible that TAN could be the reason why. I would vote we lock it for a couple weeks or so and see how it goes and then reopen the issue afterward.

indifferent.gif

okay i get it guys , you guys love tan

now i honestly dont even care anymore 
indifferent.gif

thats why the poll is gone and i change the trhead title , so you guys can keep your tan thread since you guys love it so much to protect it

nobodys hating or anything , 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom