...gnihton tuoba daerht eht

What I dislike is having all these members talking about football...Thats something...you can't talk about something in a thread about nothing. Bring that ish to S&T.

Yeah, but there arent any rules there, right?

I think it's a cool thread, even though I dont participate in it myself. It moves too fast, and I dont have the time... But dont complain about what people talk about in the thread if you're really down for it.

You're right it does move too fast but talking about football on a Sunday will only make it move faster till everything gets cluttered There are so many games on, people would fire that submit button about their reaction for about every play :rolleyes there would be a few legit non football related comments but it will get drowned out anyway before it can even reach the bottom of the page. :\

Last edited:
While some decent stuff does get posted in that thread every 5 pages or so it seems like its just a cesspool for the outsiders of nt to socialize and rep each other because they get no attention outside of that thread b.

That's all they got, don't take that away from them. I mean look at my dude up there coming out that he's bisexual. I doubt he would have done that in his own thread because you guys would laugh at him more than you guys already do. That's brave.

Last edited:
As a frequent poster in TAN, I'll say the pointless topics far outweigh the topics that would make good threads. If the thread was a problem it would've been deleted by now.

If they did delete it, you guys would be complaining about non thread worthy threads in about a week.

"They need to bring back the 30 day wait, blah blah blah"

And thus the thread was born. Ya'll don't know what you want.

It's like if the dopeboys complained about hampsterdam.

Last edited:
http://www.wired.com/business/2010/10/its-not-just-you-71-percent-of-tweets-are-ignored/

I think the same goes for TAN.
IMO TAN has certainly run its course. To the naysayers that say we are going to have an influx of irrelevant topics; whats wrong with things getting filtered out the old fashion way? Dont post in a bad thread and it will find its way to page 7 by next week. But no everyone has got something to say and posting "this thread is dumb" or "lay off the new topic button" just gives a corny thread an undeserved bump.

BigJ put that troll on blast.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He also illustrated perfectly why the thread about nothing should remain as is.

You don't want that type of nonsense scattered through various threads in General.

If that was the case y'all would be complaining about General being filled with worthless topics, and the semi annual "Niketalk has fallen off thread" would be replaced with the quarterly "Niketalk has fallen off thread"

I'm torn cuz I've barely posted or lurked in there. My last time in there was like a week or two ago where I just stumbled in to lulz but other than then I haven't been in there since pages were still single digits so maybe I've missed a lot of good topics, discussions, lulz, and maybe that does support the argument that it's taking away from General. If it is I'd say even more so since the switch.

If mods do decide to do away with it don't delete it, just lock it so ppl can be able to catch up.

That's the thing, there's nothing to catch up on, it's just free thoughts that every now and then lead to a real discussion. Some lulz, sure.

I don't mess with it as much now, but it is really too fast since new NT. Bring back the 1min post time limit if anything.

Last edited:
BigJ with that ether :rofl:

Son came in agreeing the thread should be locked only to be exposed with a post about the thread being the best one on NT.

If that thread really has nothing thread worthy in it I'll be clear and say leave it open. The thread wasn't taking away from General before the switch, the switch to here in itself had NT take a blow and we're still recovering. Doubt there'd be a problem before it.

WHAT HAVE I DONE ?! 

I didnt think it was a big deal lol , i was just saying, it was this morning and i was grouchy lol .. that thready was anoying to me lol , like everything felt dead beside that mustang thread and the thread about nothing was just there with alot of pages and i felt abandoned , it was annoying for me to see those many pages and not be apart of it

as it is to late for me to be part of TAN

even tho its to late since im the thread starter , i dont want to be THAT guy lol .. even tho most of you already looked at me like that, im not .. im cool lol , i just havent been up to date with yall :tongue: 

and sorry ninjahood , for quoting you in my body post 

and yeh breh yeh breh 

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

:lol: damn Big J.. Bang Bang!

Honestly guys its not that serious. I stays in General (for the most part), but YO GENERAL BE DRY lately with the same topics
i dnt wanna revisit

So when im high ill lurk TAN just because and leach onto a random topic.. General isnt suffering because of TAN

Id rather see NEW threads that die early because people say it belongs in TAN, than no new threads at all

I was gonna say, when i realized who op was, just about every thread you've made should be relegated to TAN.

I'm a TAN frequenter and I've skimmed every page since day 1.

I can say without a doubt that a majority of the posts in TAN are non-thread worthy. (text posts only)

Since that's the case, what is the TAN really taking away from General?

Big J already summed up what the TAN is and if you have a problem with that, just pretend that the thread doesn't exist.

On another note: This thread reminds me of that rob the neighbor scene from Project X.

TAN nters:tongue:eople at the party

non TAN nters:Rob the neighbor

Youtube Project X Neighbor Fight Scene Full.

WHAT HAVE I DONE ?! 

I didnt think it was a big deal lol , i was just saying, it was this morning and i was grouchy lol .. that thready was anoying to me lol , like everything felt dead beside that mustang thread and the thread about nothing was just there with alot of pages and i felt abandoned , it was annoying for me to see those many pages and not be apart of it

as it is to late for me to be part of TAN

even tho its to late since im the thread starter , i dont want to be THAT guy lol .. even tho most of you already looked at me like that, im not .. im cool lol , i just havent been up to date with yall :tongue: 

The thread actually meant something when it was made, But now dudes just post **** to post. The thread goes to fast for someone to keep up with, Most stuff that's posted gets overlooked or not even post worthy...

So much post whoring goes on in that thread, It's ridiculous. :x :stoneface: :smh:

and Meth already talked about the 30 day wait, That was a Yuku thing, I don't think it works with Huddler.

Last edited:
I can see both sides of it.

But honestly, most of the replies in there are ******ed and not worthy of their own thread anyway. I say leave it alone. Let those people cook, as the kids say.

this.
they'd be 2-4 reply threads if they were separated, chill

Back
Top Bottom