Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^ yo gr8 its funny how milwaukee matching somewhat depends on the old hag bruce bowen
laugh.gif
... nah but we seriously need to get this man signed.. I can see the knicks next year running older teams out their socks. sess, will, and gallo SHOULD be the cornerstones of this franchise for a very long time
that 1,2, 3 combo on the break is what i wanna see... Sess pushing the ball down the floor. Got Thrill on one side for an ally oop or some %%+@,or he can kick it out to the homie Gallo for a trey
pimp.gif

They would be fun as +%@+ to watch, and if we have those 3 i can live with a frontcourt of Al and Darko with Hill off the bench also if we cant retain Lee. Ithink it would help us a great deal to get both though, and i believe we should try and work something out with Nate even if we get Sessions because he isstill one of the bests you can get to come in off the bench and hed only add to the excitement

^Word up man, I also think those guys running up and down the court playing exciting basketball will attract 1 big 2010 free agent to come and put us over thetop, with sess this knick squad will suprise a lot of people next year

lol both of you are gassed up

we don't know how chandler and gallo will be, but I like the optimism. As far as sessions goes, we shouldn't even be talking about him until he isoffered a contract.

The Grizz signed Marcus Williams who had a damn good summer league...I would not have been opposed to the Knicks having signed him. He would have came youngand cheap with a lot to prove.

^i said that last year
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

dude was always nice, just never got his head on straight.
and g8+kingfoam are lost in their dream
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

^i said that last year
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

dude was always nice, just never got his head on straight.
and g8+kingfoam are lost in their dream
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I agree and think it will be a great signing for the grizz...I dont see why the Knicks couldn't make this move.

[table][tr][td]Sources: Knicks will offer Sessions after August 1st[/td] [/tr][tr][td]By Tommy Dee - Jul 29, 2009 5:12 pm[/td] [/tr][/table]
As restricted free agents' situations appear closer to resolutions, sources
GbhNCUb7.jpg
say that Donnie Walsh is ready to offer Milwaukee point guard
Ramon Sessions the first Knicks restricted contract of the summer. The deal would be a modest one, but it would cut into the precious 2010 fund, somethingWalsh been reluctant to do. But the delay appears to be over the status of Bruce Bowen with the Bucks.

Despite reports that the team is moving on from pursuing the Bucks point guard, word out of Milwaukee on Tuesday night is that theKnicks are still very much in play. That would be the reason why the reported signing of http://sny.stats.com/nba/playerstats.asp?id=3947&team=Nate Robinson is now inlimbo.
"Sessions is more of a priority than Nate because he fits the system so perfectly," one source said. "But it would seem theBowen situation seems to be holding everything up."

man im suprised like Indiana hasnt been dangling like Danny Granger in a sign and trade for Lee...

I mean with Larry Bird's never ending search for the next white American superstar in the NBA, and Lee being the best of them, idk
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I mean he DID take Hansbrough lottery
sick.gif
smh.gif

If Iverson can put up 25 shots in a half-court offense, imagine what he can put up in D'Antoni's system.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
We'd have an influx of Knicks fans if that were to happen. I'd welcome it. We need a superstar in a Knicks uniform. I rather watch A.I. Chuck 25shots, than Al Harrington.
sick.gif

I knew Allen would be hype... He even double posted
laugh.gif

Please make this happen though. AI, Will and Nate running the break with Gallo at the 3 eeeeek

Back
Top Bottom