Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

maybe i'm reaching

but anybody noticed the colors of the bird
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and noticed how they focused on the bird as it flew away when lebron said 2010
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

maybe i'm reaching

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

good eye.

laugh.gif
I thought the color of the bird was the point of the whole commercial.

Who's gonna eulogize OOC in '10?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
i just noticed the colors of the bird now (after analyzing it a few times
laugh.gif
)

yesterday, i thought i was gonna see something outrageous like number 23 in orange and blue in the background
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

maybe i'm reaching

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Slick bastards. They're teasing us Knicks fans. That was definitely done for a reason.

And the way he stares at the bird while saying "2010."
nerd.gif

Man, we're so miserable. This is what excites us Knicks fans.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Does Lebron have to approve these commercials? Cuz if he does.....
Worrrrrd, i wanna find that out too
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

One more year homiesss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h3]Curry shutting down workouts[/h3]
After wowing Knicks management Wednesday, Stephen Curry isn't planning any more pre-draft workouts beyond one previously scheduled with the Washington Wizards, his father, Dell, said at a Bobcats workout Friday.

Yes, that's a clear indication Steph wants to be a Knick, and would prefer the seven teams drafting before New York pass over him. The Currys see Mike D'Antoni's up-tempo system as a great fit and whatever salary Steph would lose initially by lasting to No. 8, he'd make up several times over with the marketing opportunities New York represents.

Don't get the wrong idea; this process is still in the hands of the teams, not the player. But there's no doubt where Steph Curry wants to play.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2009/06/curry-shutting-down-workouts.html

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Stephen Curry, Nike, David Stern....they're all working together to get Lebron to the knicks
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

LeBron started playing basketball to get out of Ohio. You know he's not staying. It's all coming together. Hamzilla can't turn down the most famouscity in the world.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

After wowing Knicks management Wednesday, Stephen Curry isn't planning any more pre-draft workouts beyond one previously scheduled with the Washington Wizards, his father, Dell, said at a Bobcats workout Friday.

Yes, that's a clear indication Steph wants to be a Knick, and would prefer the seven teams drafting before New York pass over him. The Currys see Mike D'Antoni's up-tempo system as a great fit and whatever salary Steph would lose initially by lasting to No. 8, he'd make up several times over with the marketing opportunities New York represents.

Don't get the wrong idea; this process is still in the hands of the teams, not the player. But there's no doubt where Steph Curry wants to play.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2009/06/curry-shutting-down-workouts.html

Those will be his only two workouts?

Or has he worked out for previous teams?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Those will be his only two workouts?

Or has he worked out for previous teams?

His first workout was with the Bobcats, Golden State, NY and Washington. Just those 4.

2010, Judgment Day... Steph Curry is Kyle Reese...
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom