Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Stephen Curry, Nike, David Stern....they're all working together to get Lebron to the knicks
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I dont even wanna think about 2010 without Bron in a Knickuniform
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Al3xis

i honestly think i would cry like a baby.
If LeBron came to NY?

I probably would too. That'll make the last 10 years worth it.
My friends keep joking with me about that, asking what my reaction is going to be if that happens since I'm the only Knicks fan they know.

I'll probably just scream for joy, then go right to NBA.com and buy a Lebron Knicks jersey.

I would openly weep in the streets if lebron came to nyc

with no shame whatsoever

woah i just watched the puppet commercial. nike has some balls.

i cant even focus on this subway series because im actually hyped for 2010....ohh mann blue and orangeeee!!

how bout this for a conspiracy...someone brought it up on another board...

Leon Rose...LeBron's agent...

and.....Eddy Curry's.

This is not Curry's walk year, yet...Rose has been showcasing Eddy in workouts this summer and trying to get him into shape...

what shoe company is Eddy with? Why, Nike of course. A possible incentive?

What'd Eddy say a few months ago?

"I've been here a long time," Curry said before the Knicks lost 106-101 to the Nets last night at Izod Center. "I want to see us get better.If it takes my contract to do it, then I would hate to leave, [but] if it results in the Knicks getting better, I'm all for that."

Maybe the Knicks told Leon Rose (Curry's agent), you better be at least considering getting your client in shape enough to consider opting out his lastyear and maybe getting an MLE deal after this year, because if he doesn't show up in shape and ready to play this year, we're going to bury him on thebench or even send him home ala Marbury next year.

It's a reach, a big one. But it just seems like LeBron has enough people around him to really make this thing happen.

Dude was actually pretty good at Illinois...but...uh....yea....

On a side note, OBVIOUSLY we all want Lebron to come to NY, first and foremost from a winning standpoint, but can you imagine all his shoes being released inblue/white/orange colorways?
Not just on some hardwood classics (or birthday) tip, but on a regular basis?....Id seriously look forward to that.

Idk about you guys but Im a sucker for NYC c/w's...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

On a side note, OBVIOUSLY we all want Lebron to come to NY, first and foremost from a winning standpoint, but can you imagine all his shoes being released in blue/white/orange colorways?
Not just on some hardwood classics (or birthday) tip, but on a regular basis?....Id seriously look forward to that.

Idk about you guys but Im a sucker for NYC c/w's...
This is one of th ebig things I would look foward to with him in NY
pimp.gif

we would get so many NY exclusives
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom