Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
at Jennings dude just puts everything put there and dont give a #+%$ what othersthink...

I think i like him a little more from that interview
laugh.gif
but that couldhurt him if he talks bad about his teamates/coaches in the NBA son seems due to be a headcase but he definitley has a good swagger to him and he has loads oftalent and would excel in our uptempo system. Clearly i would prefer Flynn or Curry, etc. but i wouldnt mind Jennings if everyone else was gone. This year isweird because all the PGs seem to be higher on some teams board and lower on others.

For instance our boards for the PGs seems to be Curry, Flynn, Jennings. While some other teams seem to have the exact opposite of that. Only consensus seems tobe Rubio at 1 and even that is starting to change. Ive heard new +%@$ that the Thunder may take Curry at 3 over Rubio if they both there.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

But do we have a better shot at getting LeBron if we draft Stephen Curry?
this is gonna be the mantra of the next season

it's gonna be a bumpy ride
tired.gif

[h1]KNICKS COVET JORDAN HILL[/h1]By MARC BERMAN

It would be a good night for the Knicks if guard Stephen Curry fellto No. 8.

It would be a great night for the Knicks if Arizona power forward Jordan Hill fell, too.

The Post has learned Knicks president Donnie Walsh has secretlycoveted Hill, the 6-foot-10 big man whom they would take in a heartbeat over Curry. Walsh told confidants that after the draft order was established he thoughta better chance existed of Hill slipping to them. That's because some teams picking before the Knicks weren't in the market for bigs.

KNICKS BLOG

There have been recent reports Hill was slipping, but chances still are Hill will be gone by No. 8. Walsh has eyed trading up and still has hope. Walsh willwatch Hill today during a solo workout at their Westchester compound. It is Hill's second workout for an NBA team.

It has been stated the Knicks' priority has been a point guard, but Walsh says that perception is there only because a slew of point guards areconsidered viable in that range.

Sources indicated Walsh flew across the country for the Pac-10 Tournament to view Hill at Staples Center. Hill didn't disappoint, scoring 20 points with13 rebounds in Arizona's loss to Arizona State.

"If draft day comes and goes and he's on their roster, it's a very good day for the Knicks," said one NBA GM who has spoken recently toWalsh. "He rebounds, defends, scores, and the key is he can run. Bigs that can run is a requisite in Mike's [D'Antoni's] way ofplaying."

The Knicks are stacked at power forward, but not with sturdy interior defenders. A Hill acquisition wouldallow them to let free agent David Lee exit and open up more cap space. Hill, who measured 6-10 without sneakers at the Chicago combine, averaged18.3 points, 11 rebounds and 1.7 blocked shots.

"Forget all the commotion this time of year, it's not a good draft," the GM added. "And Hill's a good player. He will be a guy whocan sign a large second contract in this league. I just don't see him not being a top-five guy, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Perhaps Hill's reported slip hastened his decision to work out.

[email protected]

I think I would be perfectly fine with Jordan Hill at 8.

He has a motor. But it''d be the same deal with Lee, and the knicks since Ewing....he's not a true 5

so, Jennings already publicly throws the CURRENT PG under the bus.

good grief. If D'Antoni didn't like putting up with Nate, there is NO WAY Jennings should be a knick.

take Curry and keep Lee, I dont see why you would wanna get rid of Lee. Dude is a potential all star

Originally Posted by Al3xis

he's maxed out his potential imo
you have somewhat of a point there. although, lee improved every single year. i dont think he exactly MAXED out his potential because he has theability to develop a 3 point shot along with a more consistent mid range jumper. his rebounding will always be there, and you dont necessarily need a defensivePF. I rather have an offensive PF and a defensive C (sorta like david west and chandler). If anything we can draft a defensive center in late 1st or 2nd round.WE NEED A PG THIS DRAFT PERIOD (not named jennings or holiday)

I remember our preseason game vs Philly at Philly. DLee was lighting it up from midrange he could not miss. Other than that DLee's jumper is still slack.Big Babys jumpshot > DLees jumpshot.

ability to develop a 3 point shot
wait, what?

exactly what i was thinking. Lets not push it
laugh.gif

Honestly i would lovee to keep Lee and i would hate to see him go. I along with pretty much all Knicks fans have come to love him. He was our best player lastseason and its been great to watch him come up from a nobody we took late in a draft to one of the hardeest working players in the L who led the L in doubledoubles last year and has a shot to play for the USA team now.

But honestly Lee can never be a great offesnive option and his D is inconsistent. I would love to resign him but it is unrealistic to think that we would givehim an offer that he is looking for like $10 mil a year.

ability to develop a 3 point shot
wait, what?

if amare was given the green light to take 3s under dantoni, then lee can too. i'm not saying he'll be a threat from there, but i think hehas the ability to develop a 3 pt shot. I wont be surpirsed if his 3pt fg attempts increase this year if he stays. he doesnt have to be a great offensiveoption. i'm sure chandler, gallinari, harrington and curry (if we draft him) will be our first options before lee

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

U guys think that gallo will develop into a player like peja in his king days?
my question is when will Gallo start to rock these...

706350f1e886a903c9e411345ee0860241a5c5b.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^ lol those are his signature kicks?
I just remembered about that now with the draft coming up. That was the dude from ESPN at the draft and i remember he was showing those. I wonderif Gallo will actually rock those at all
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom