GOAT APP legit?

If the shoes are prone to yellowing especially due to age, you don't need to write it down. I promise you that.

Only way you would need to note it, say you bought some XIs in June 2017 and they're already yellowed for some odd reason.. yes that would have to he noted since that would likely be a factory issue and or fake since shoes these shoes don't yellow that quickly

I sent me 2011 concord DS piss yellow. No issue because anyone who cops or deals with jordans would know that a shoe with that type of sole is gonna start yellowing within a year and be yellowed 6 years later

I've had numerous transactions with GOAT and only had one issue, which was MY fault. However, I know how meticulous they can get. Just figured I'd ask for some insight regard those two factors. I'll report back with the handling. Thanks fellas.

They are literally to inspect shoes. That by definition makes them a professional at it. Yes, once in a blue moon one will slip through but I'm still trusting the opinion a professional that had the shoe in hand over the opinion of some random dude looking at pictures on the internet.

You can inspect shoes all day but if you don't know what to look for it doesn't make you any more knowledgeable or professional than someone on niketalk that has seen plenty of shoes as well. I know we have a moderator here that is a authenticator at GOAT so that tells you as much. Fact is I got a blatantly fake pair of bred 11s from StockX and I had show them pics of what was completely off with the shoe. They wouldn't acknowledge the shoes were fake which I understand would hurt their brand but let me return the shoes without much discussion which to me is them admitting they were fake. Read the StockX thread how they've had some issues it basically just shows that some of the people doing the authenticating are really clueless on what to look for on certain shoes.

You can inspect shoes all day but if you don't know what to look for it doesn't make you any more knowledgeable or professional than someone on niketalk that has seen plenty of shoes as well. I know we have a moderator here that is a authenticator at GOAT so that tells you as much. Fact is I got a blatantly fake pair of bred 11s from StockX and I had show them pics of what was completely off with the shoe. They wouldn't acknowledge the shoes were fake which I understand would hurt their brand but let me return the shoes without much discussion which to me is them admitting they were fake. Read the StockX thread how they've had some issues it basically just shows that some of the people doing the authenticating are really clueless on what to look for on certain shoes.
It's a numbers game. When they are taking in thousands of shoes a day, fakes will slip through occasionally. That doesn't change the fact that a trained authenticator with shoes in hand will typically give a better evaluation than someone looking at pics on a computer screen. If you don't trust their service, why pay for it? Go to eBay and authenticate them yourself off of pics in the listing.

It's easy to say spot a legit pair on eBay and buy em, there risk is there for someone to pull a bait and switch which has happened plenty times

So I'm tryin to make a listing for a shoe wit a damaged box. I did the initial 7 photos but when I try to submit it says I need to take all necessary photos. I'm assuming I need to for the box but there's no option to do so or anything I've missed...

Im sure a fake here and there get through. Ots bound to happen. Idk about Goat but a buddy was at stockx a few months back and they got 4,000 pairs of shoes in that day. Yes, 4k. Crazy! 1 a month or so is going to slide through. I just laugh at people paying for a professional to lc a pair in hand but then asking random people with no qualifications to lc them via pics. Seems silly to me.

So by your accounting they do 20K a week and 80K a month.

Almost a million pairs a year (960K) to be exact.

I think your numbers are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

So by your accounting they do 20K a week and 80K a month.

Almost a million pairs a year (960K) to be exact.

I think your numbers are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.
I agree it sounds like a lot, but a buddy of mine was recruited for an executive job there. They flew him there and that's what they told him they rcvd that morning. May have been a one off day after a huge release, idk.

people lie/inflate about numbers all the time, I highly doubt they're processing 20k pairs on a weekly basis

stockx does work but not that much.

people lie/inflate about numbers all the time, I highly doubt they're processing 20k pairs on a weekly basis

stockx does work but not that much.
He wouldn't just make that up to lie to me and I don't think they'd be lying to an executive they were recruiting but who knows. Like I said, it sounded like a high number to me too but I have no reason to doubt it. Is it really THAT high? What's average commission for them on a deal? $50? So $50mm revenue before paying an entire staff, overhead, marketing, etc? Doesn't seem that far fetched honestly.

Not your friend, whoever he was talking to. companies inflate numbers all the time is all I'm saying. buying and selling shoes is on the decline right now, if this was 2-3 years ago maybe it would be more believable IMO

Not your friend, whoever he was talking to. companies inflate numbers all the time is all I'm saying. buying and selling shoes is on the decline right now, if this was 2-3 years ago maybe it would be more believable IMO
Link to it be being on the decline? Seems as big as ever to me.

Does StockX still give $25 coupons for new accounts? found something i might want... tired of waiting for an ebay coupon

Just tried to ask them for a code for my existing account and they said they already sent one and now its expired lol

Guess ill just have to make a new account lol

IMG_5872.jpg IMG_5874.jpg

https://www.goat.com/summer

So I'm tryin to make a listing for a shoe wit a damaged box. I did the initial 7 photos but when I try to submit it says I need to take all necessary photos. I'm assuming I need to for the box but there's no option to do so or anything I've missed...

This happened to me before when I had to still take pics (thank God I aint gotta do that anymore). I think I just switched the device I was taking the pics with and it worked

This happened to me before when I had to still take pics (thank God I aint gotta do that anymore). I think I just switched the device I was taking the pics with and it worked
Why do you not have to take pics. What level do you have to reach for this?

Back
Top Bottom