GOAT APP legit?

Is anyone participating in the Goat Summer thing going on right now? How does it work exactly? I'm trying to figure out if I need to list as many times per shoe in order to have a good chance at winning.

I assume it's by shoe and size but again, that's an assumption. But I played their game last year and didn't win anything. It was a lot of work reposting each shoe to a different social media platform in order to get extra tickets. I even applied tickets to some boring shoes that I thought I would have an excellent shot at winning. I don't want to discourage anyone from playing. However, I don't recall anyone who won on the forums.

I assume it's by shoe and size but again, that's an assumption. But I played their game last year and didn't win anything. It was a lot of work reposting each shoe to a different social media platform in order to get extra tickets. I even applied tickets to some boring shoes that I thought I would have an excellent shot at winning. I don't want to discourage anyone from playing. However, I don't recall anyone who won on the forums.

Yea I figure I most likely won't win anything. But doesn't hurt to try and maybe get lucky. Most likely a waste of time considering I haven't really been paying much attention to it since it started. Thanks for the help.

Just had a sale cancelled due to wrong sz/sku. Shoes matched my listing. Don't know where they came up with wrong sz/sku. My options are to leave with Goat as consignment and they relist or pay $80 to have shipped back to me. Anyone have this happen?
$80 shipping? wtf

$80 shipping? wtf
What's good fam. They actually did something similar to me in the beginning because I didn't have a rep with them. Once they start seeing that you use their site with more listings and you having a success rate then they become less restrictive. That's what I have understood for the past few months. Good luck, my suggestion is for you to leave it with them. They will make the shoes look better.

There was at least one, maybe 2 people on here who won. I think someone might have won the kobe 11s from the FTB collection. I didnt win crap lol, but i participated this year. Not hopeful in the least bit

What's good fam. They actually did something similar to me in the beginning because I didn't have a rep with them. Once they start seeing that you use their site with more listings and you having a success rate then they become less restrictive. That's what I have understood for the past few months. Good luck, my suggestion is for you to leave it with them. They will make the shoes look better.
Yea they were super picky about a box on a pair of mine but the option was to about them back to me for $20, not $80.

IMG_5996.JPG

:wow:

I guess the UPS man used my package I sent goat as a step stool

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170731-201810.png
    Screenshot_20170731-201810.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
Anyone know if they use your credits towards the total if your offer is accepted? Every time I go to check out with an offer my credits don't show up to offset the total cost.

IMG_2748.PNG IMG_2746.PNG

IMG_2747.PNG

I just checked the APP and none of the used shoes show up....the option is still there, but every shoe I look up shows out of stock. Anyone else seeing this?

Back
Top Bottom