GOAT APP legit?

I sold my used OW AF1 on GOAT and in the description I wrote that it does not come with a zip tie.

Yall think GOAT will still take it or will they not because its "missing" a part of the shoe?

Technically the zip tie is there but I cut it off so I can still add the cut off zip tie in the box lol

I sold my used OW AF1 on GOAT and in the description I wrote that it does not come with a zip tie.

Yall think GOAT will still take it or will they not because its "missing" a part of the shoe?

Technically the zip tie is there but I cut it off so I can still add the cut off zip tie in the box lol

Did you list it as new with defect? Some people wear em with the zip tie so might be an issue if you list em as brand new with no defects

Did you list it as new with defect? Some people wear em with the zip tie so might be an issue if you list em as brand new with no defects

my bad I forgot to mention that they are used. So im selling a used pair.

I listed them as used and it gave me a comment section to tell them what was wrong with them. I put, "Does not come with ziptie."

Im still gonna add the ziptie I cut off in the box though.

When you list as used just list the issue you’re fine. The buyer sees the pictures. As long as the pair you send to goat doesn’t differ from the picture you posted or show more wear, they will pass no problem

Why would you cut it???

Can’t you just unlace them and take it off that way or was it attached to another part of the shoe?

Why would you cut it???

Can’t you just unlace them and take it off that way or was it attached to another part of the shoe?

Not the AF1. The ziptie on the AF1 are in the lacehole itself so you either have to cut it or take the ziptie off by actually removing it from the lock (which i tried but was damn near impossible for me.)

1054968255_w1024_h1024_100.jpg

I sold and sent in my Air Trainer 3 white/white-light gum brown (705426-100) to GOAT. They had it listed as a different style code in the app (679066 111) which I didn't notice when I posted the shoe. Well they cancelled the order because the Style Code doesn't match their Style Code. However Googling the (705426-100) number I have on the box and in the shoe brings up the white/white-light gum brown color way and websites for Sneakernews, Sole Collector, and KicksUSA. All of which have the (705426-100) number listed. This is the first time I've ever had an issue with GOAT. That said I did nothing wrong here and I'm not paying to have them shipped back. They need to fulfill the order as it was intended.

smanuklys60n0q9zxgf3.jpg

I sold and sent in my Air Trainer 3 white/white-light gum brown (705426-100) to GOAT. They had it listed as a different style code in the app (679066 111) which I didn't notice when I posted the shoe. Well they cancelled the order because the Style Code doesn't match their Style Code. However Googling the (705426-100) number I have on the box and in the shoe brings up the white/white-light gum brown color way and websites for Sneakernews, Sole Collector, and KicksUSA. All of which have the (705426-100) number listed. This is the first time I've ever had an issue with GOAT. That said I did nothing wrong here and I'm not paying to have them shipped back. They need to fulfill the order as it was intended.

smanuklys60n0q9zxgf3.jpg
Your pair doesn't match the listing that the buyer bought. That's on you.

Exactly. Shoes were produced two different times hence the two different product numbers? Your shoe should match the product number for the listing

Goat isnt at fault

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 Bert. Bert. scrubstoreowner scrubstoreowner

I realize the item number is different than the listing. And thats an oversight on my part when I listed the shoe. Never would I had thought that the style code would be different. Its the exact same shoe. The buyer ordered my white/light gum brown Air Trainer 3 from the Gum pack in 2015. Looking at this closer now and EVERY shoe site has the Style Number as whats on the inside of the shoes and on the box that I have. (see the websites below) Sneakernews lists the style code I have. Caliroots has the same style number. Sole Collector has the same style number. Google even brings up images of the shoe. At what point is GOAT actually wrong with their style code?

https://sneakernews.com/2015/05/06/the-white-gum-nike-air-trainer-3-is-available-now/
https://caliroots.com/nike-air-trainer-3-705426-100/p/39960
https://solecollector.com/news/2015/05/nike-air-trainer-3-white-gum

Googling GOATs product code brings up fake sneaker sites. 679066-111. I truly think their item code is wrong here.

Last edited:
dblplay1212 dblplay1212 Bert. Bert. scrubstoreowner scrubstoreowner

I realize the item number is different than the listing. And thats an oversight on my part when I listed the shoe. Never would I had thought that the style code would be different. Looking at this closer now and EVERY shoe site has the Style Number as whats in the shoes and on the box that I have. (see the websites below) Sneakernews lists the style code I have. Caliroots has the same style number. Sole Collector has the same style number. Google even brings up images of the shoe. At what point is GOAT actually wrong with their style code?

https://sneakernews.com/2015/05/06/the-white-gum-nike-air-trainer-3-is-available-now/
https://caliroots.com/nike-air-trainer-3-705426-100/p/39960
https://solecollector.com/news/2015/05/nike-air-trainer-3-white-gum
Maybe they are wrong with their code. Maybe there was 2 production runs with different style codes. Maybe the buyer already owns your style code and only bought these bc he thought they were a different run?

For instance, there were 2 runs of am1 og reds in 2017. One released in March (100s) and one in September (103s). Both are 2017 am1 og reds but they are completely different shoes with different values. People stay messing up and sending 103's to StockX and Goat under a sale for the 100s.

Reactions: ARK
Has anyone every had a package get lost in transit (as a seller)? How was your situation resolved?

I tried filing a claim w/ UPS but they said they need a phone number of the receiver to file and GOAT only has an email address.

I said I'm the seller. They don't have anything to refund me. Do they pay me the price of my shoes?
They should refund you the price that you sold your shoes for. Contact goat customer service on the app. Open a ticket.

They should refund you the price that you sold your shoes for. Contact goat customer service on the app. Open a ticket.

If you used goat label, you’re covered. Contact goat and they will take care of it

You’ll get paid out what you sold them for
Thanks for your responses. I have a ticket open already and waiting for their reply. I know they usually take a long time to reply.
Kinda upsetting because it’s my Concords that sold and I fought myself over selling to begin with.

Thanks for your responses. I have a ticket open already and waiting for their reply. I know they usually take a long time to reply.
Kinda upsetting because it’s my Concords that sold and I fought myself over selling to begin with.
Did you drop off with UPS? Hopefully you got receipt not sure if they’ll require that or what

Back
Top Bottom