GOAT APP legit?

Has anyone every had a package get lost in transit (as a seller)? How was your situation resolved?

I tried filing a claim w/ UPS but they said they need a phone number of the receiver to file and GOAT only has an email address.
I’ve never had a big package go missing but I’ve had 2 packages get lost and they had to do an investigation . In 1 instance they found the package and sent it to me. In the 2nd instance they determined that the package had been lost and once footlocker got news of it, they sent me a replacement. The same day the replacement came, the “lost package” magically showed up too. I took one back and got a refund. Ended up getting the shirt for free

I had my package lost by USPS once last December for Yeezy. GOAT paid me for the price it was sold for. All packages are insured. It's a matter of how quickly GOAT respond to your situation.

36EA47F5-7C0F-4E58-9BDD-A0C83D83B2AB.jpeg
I just got a pair of 2018 black cement 3s from Stockx. My first experience with them. The shoes are legit.... but I noticed this little chip.... kind of disappointed.

What do you guys think? Am I worrying too much?
I almost want to paint it but I don’t want to mess them up either lol.

I just got a pair of 2018 black cement 3s from Stockx. My first experience with them. The shoes are legit.... but I noticed this little chip.... kind of disappointed.

Typical jb/Nike quality issues. They will peel faster than normal but what can you expect from nike

They don't qc pairs, they just legit check them. You'll get that same issue if you order directly from Nike or go a retailer. If you're expecting a perfect pair bc you bought from Stockx, you're expecting too much.

question for the sellers out there... has goat ever contacted you after they've received your pair, saying that there is a flaw or missing item (shoelaces, paper, insoles, etc) or something that wasn't mentioned in your item description (like a scratch or smudge or stain etc) that they discovered upon authenticating your shoe?

and for the buyers... has goat reached out to you after they've received your shoe from the seller, saying they've found said flaw, and asked you how you wanted to proceed with your purchase?

hit me up, please!!

GOAT will takes pics of the flaw and send it to both the seller and buyer. The seller hasthe option of offering a percent discount, then the buyer decides if they still want to proceed with the transaction.

Just sole my 700s on Goat, but it says ORDER PENDING: "Order is under review to ensure a safe transaction. Please allow up to 24 hours for review" first time seeing this on a Goat sale, anyone get this before? Also has the option to cancel but will they penalize me if I do?

Just sole my 700s on Goat, but it says ORDER PENDING: "Order is under review to ensure a safe transaction. Please allow up to 24 hours for review" first time seeing this on a Goat sale, anyone get this before? Also has the option to cancel but will they penalize me if I do?
It’s normal

They’re making sure whoever purchased it is legitimate aka someone using stolen credit card etc etc

For some reason it always happened when I sold yeezys :lol:

Been using goat a lot lately, selling a lot of stuff from my collection and what not...love goat for the most part, its easy to sell stuff and 90% of the time get more $ selling on goat than if i were to use stockx. And Often a lot more $.

But certain things i dont understand...like why arent offers and asks binding?
I took a high offer for 300 on a shoe, and a minute or two later i got an email saying the sale was cancelled because there was an issue with the buyers payment...later that night i accepted the next highest offer for 280...but when i checked back later there was an offer for 290, and since i can cancel without any real penalty, i just listed them again and took 290. Sure i lost 10 seller points but as long as i stay over 90 i dont see an issue. Just seems like this could create customer satisfaction issues.

More problems with goat on a DS pair of Kyrie's that hasn't been touched in 2 years.. this is the last straw for me I'd rather sell in person they were good at first but now seems like they are that person who wasn't anything before and now they are "bigger" they think they are above everything.. so tired of goat

More problems with goat on a DS pair of Kyrie's that hasn't been touched in 2 years.. this is the last straw for me I'd rather sell in person they were good at first but now seems like they are that person who wasn't anything before and now they are "bigger" they think they are above everything.. so tired of goat
try stockX

haven't sold on goat in months

yes I lose a few bucks but much quicker payout (live an hour north of Detroit) less fees the more you sell

I had a bid accepted at 3:57am on 7/19, Thursday morning. Saturday and Sunday don't count, right? So the 48 hours would have run out this morning at 3:57am? I'm hoping they ship but I'm not optimistic with it.

Almost seems pointless because fc price is always higher than goat...i guess for rare pairs with no others for sale makes sense

Back
Top Bottom