GOAT APP legit?

does anyone else current low price of an item doesnt update until you update your price of the item selling? I have a few things im trying to sell and it shows different prices than whats listed until i change the price of my stuff

does anyone else current low price of an item doesnt update until you update your price of the item selling? I have a few things im trying to sell and it shows different prices than whats listed until i change the price of my stuff

Yes, mine does that all the time. Frustrating.

I’m sorry, but GOAT using USPS has been a trash experience for me. Why use a service that delivers on Saturday if you’re not open to accept deliveries? Currently have a package stuck at “attempted delivery” from this past Saturday, so now I’m relying on the postal service to do their part and attempt redelivery in a timely manner. Looks like that didn’t happen today. :smh: :smh:

/rant

I’m sorry, but GOAT using USPS has been a trash experience for me. Why use a service that delivers on Saturday if you’re not open to accept deliveries? Currently have a package stuck at “attempted delivery” from this past Saturday, so now I’m relying on the postal service to do their part and attempt redelivery in a timely manner. Looks like that didn’t happen today. :smh: :smh:

/rant
Goat only gives me the UPS option.

I prefer the USPS delivery, my mail man is cool. But I've only been given the UPS or FedEx option the past 1.5 years.

I can’t see myself ever purchasing from GOAT again. I’ve only had 1 out of 4 purchases actually complete. The three other purchases I had to be refunded because the seller sent the wrong shoe. For those of you who sell on GOAT, are you required to take pictures of what you’re selling and provide it before it’s authorized? If so, doesn’t that include the box and sku on the box?

I can’t see myself ever purchasing from GOAT again. I’ve only had 1 out of 4 purchases actually complete. The three other purchases I had to be refunded because the seller sent the wrong shoe. For those of you who sell on GOAT, are you required to take pictures of what you’re selling and provide it before it’s authorized? If so, doesn’t that include the box and sku on the box?
Nope only newbies. After you get enough points you can flake or eff up without repercussion. One of the reasons I prefer selling on it over Stock X..

Nope only newbies. After you get enough points you can flake or eff up without repercussion. One of the reasons I prefer selling on it over Stock X..
they deduct 10 points from your score if you cancel or anything

the more you do it, you will lose your account

they deduct 10 points from your score if you cancel or anything

the more you do it, you will lose your account
I get it. I got a lot of points so losing 10 pts over a sale is better than getting charged a 150.00 I've canceled at least 5 sales for various good "wink" reasons and still pay the regular commission. Haven't had to take pictures of a new non-defect shoe in over a year.

Thinking about buying a pair of 16 used on goat. If shoe looks worn since pics were took of used shoe will they refund buyer or complete sale??

Thinking about buying a pair of 16 used on goat. If shoe looks worn since pics were took of used shoe will they refund buyer or complete sale??

They really just make sure the shoes are legit. They won’t compare them to the pictures to ensure they haven’t been worn more.

Not sure what's been going on but customer service at GOAT/FC has been steadily declining. If you have any issues that needs to be addressed you better hope for the best because they don't seem to respond in a timely matter at all.

Not sure what's been going on but customer service at GOAT/FC has been steadily declining. If you have any issues that needs to be addressed you better hope for the best because they don't seem to respond in a timely matter at all.
They never have from what I recalled. Always take a couple of days. I think them expanding their warehouse to New Jersey didn’t make it better too.

Man, I"ve tried buying KD 8's and some Harden 2 LS's off GOAT. Everything seemed to be going smoothly, prices were low and I'm like "wow i'm saving money this is dope!"

both sellers canceled the orders. uh.. what? your shoes are listed as x price and when i try to buy them you cancel? i'm sticking to stockx now i've lost hope and respect for goat

First time since their nj location opened, that I got a shipping label for Cali the other day. Was spoiled with next day cash outs.

Got a DS pair of 2002 French Blue 7's today, I know it said no box in the description, and usually when it says that I get a replacement box. Not this time smh. I got spoiled, but oh well. Gotta make do.

Man, I"ve tried buying KD 8's and some Harden 2 LS's off GOAT. Everything seemed to be going smoothly, prices were low and I'm like "wow i'm saving money this is dope!"

both sellers canceled the orders. uh.. what? your shoes are listed as x price and when i try to buy them you cancel? i'm sticking to stockx now i've lost hope and respect for goat
Uh yea that's not GOATs fault. Same thing can happen on SX.

1. FL has different regions. Each region has different pricing. They also have hundreds of SKU's per store. Sometimes it's as easy as the store manager not pricing his stuff correctly.
2. FL now owns a stake in Goat. If Goat makes more money, FL profits. You know what a shareholder is right?
3. Right, FL will make it easier for customers to sell on Goat bc FL will profit when they do. They know their customers resell. Now they have an incentive to get their customers to choose Goat over StockX.
4. Nobody ever said Goat buys shoes. I said FL won't be selling shoes on Goat. You won't have a FL employee sitting at a cpu with 10k pairs of AJ1 and selling them one by one on Goat at 2x retail. FL will still sell their stock as normal.

Pricing is different even within regions. House of Hoops supposedly aren’t even owned by corporate (at least as of my conversation with a lady that worked for FTL.com about 5 years ago when I lived in Houston. Who knows whether she’s right?). Odd thing is, the last few years when they quit discounting certain Jordan’s, like the 11s, and Ultra Boost for a while, they told me it’s because of corporate; go figure.

Anyway, my whole conversation with the lady started about a return. Manager at Gulfgate FTL was being a **** about a return, spoke to the lady and she told me dude was wrong and just sent me a return label for some Kobe 9 Allstars I purchased 2 days earlier. The short of it was HoH weren’t owned by FTL, corporate had to price match brick and mortar stores, but not the other way around, and QS couldn’t be returned for 24 hours. Whether everything she told me was true, who knows?

Another thing I noticed was when Pure Boost came out, I was buying them pretty religously and I noticed a pair of PBs at the Northline HoH were more expensive (they were still full price) than the Galleria HoH. Mind you, they may have been out a month, and this was before the whole Kanye and white Energy Boost ordeal that made UBs take off, but the PBs were like 50% off. Once HoH wouldn’t match the other and they were like 5 miles apart.

Anyway, take that ramble for what it’s worth. Again, this was like 5 years ago, so take it with a grain of salt.

Was browsing goat and noticed they got a fake pair of SW’s in their used section up for sale right now. Beware

Attachments

• D96041BC-41CD-4811-9DB9-192DE95E9A04.png
    D96041BC-41CD-4811-9DB9-192DE95E9A04.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom