GOAT APP legit?

So I’m thinking about letting a pair go. About to go through the listing and on the bottom it says I’m a trusted seller, no photos needed to submit but I haven’t even sold that many, only about 5. Has it always been like this? I thought they needed pictures on every listings.

So I’m thinking about letting a pair go. About to go through the listing and on the bottom it says I’m a trusted seller, no photos needed to submit but I haven’t even sold that many, only about 5. Has it always been like this? I thought they needed pictures on every listings.

Used to require more sales for this but now they allow no photos after your first sale.

Seems like they had to do this in order to compete with StockX

Used to require more sales for this but now they allow no photos after your first sale.

Seems like they had to do this in order to compete with StockX
Yea it’s a lot better without the photos. Didn’t really see the point of it since they still have to verify it. I do think for used pairs photos should be included in the listing so buyers can actually see the condition it’s in, but even used pairs dont require it now.

Yea it’s a lot better without the photos. Didn’t really see the point of it since they still have to verify it. I do think for used pairs photos should be included in the listing so buyers can actually see the condition it’s in, but even used pairs dont require it now.
Used pairs require photos no matter what

Used pairs require photos no matter what
My bad...it does. It took a while for that “no photos required....” line to go away during the listing

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo, I purchase a pair of Js on GOAT using PayPal. My preference is set to PayPal credit. However, it charges the bank acct I have my PayPal linked to. Called PayPal, they tell me GOAT doesn't accept PayPal credit, it declined the credit, and ran my bank acct. I asked why I wasn't given a choice to try a 2nd way to collect payment, and all I got was, "so sorry but theres nothing we can do at the moment". I just put a stop payment on the transaction, hoping it gets cancelled. Has anyone else had this happen?

Soooo, I purchase a pair of Js on GOAT using PayPal. My preference is set to PayPal credit. However, it charges the bank acct I have my PayPal linked to. Called PayPal, they tell me GOAT doesn't accept PayPal credit, it declined the credit, and ran my bank acct. I asked why I wasn't given a choice to try a 2nd way to collect payment, and all I got was, "so sorry but theres nothing we can do at the moment". I just put a stop payment on the transaction, hoping it gets cancelled. Has anyone else had this happen?

paypal credit works them boys lying

So glad GOAT is finally having seller to ship out using UPS. Turnaround time from I drop off the package until I get paid is 2 days at the most.

dragicon dragicon They had me to use USPS in the past. They lost 2 of my packages, and it took 2-3 days more to deliver even within Cali. Sucks big time. Besides, I hate standing in line to drop off the packages just to get the receipt.

Still USPS for me. :smh:

Nothing but issues with them too. Packages rerouting to Hawaii and Puerto Rico, and taking over a week to get to NJ. Delivery attempts on Saturdays and even later in the afternoon during the week that can’t be completed. It’s gotten to the point that I won’t ship on Thursdays b/c I know it’ll arrive on Saturday and won’t be be able to be delivered, which usually means I’ll get paid Tuesday.

Definite first world problems, but still annoying.

Anyone ever experienced a delay in receiving a shipping label from GOAT? Sold a pair yesterday and I still didn’t get one yet.

Back
Top Bottom