GOAT APP legit?

I’m fed up with GOAT. I bought sneakers on GOAT only two times but both times the seller doesn’t ship within three days AND GOAT doesnt cancel. Then I have to reach out to them, which takes another three days for them to respond.

I feel if the seller doesn’t ship within the timeframe, GOAT should automatically send you an instant pair from their fulfillment center. They should also suspend the sellers account. People talk about StockX and probably rightfully so but at least StockX has a live chat feature where you can talk to an actual person instead of waiting for an email.

I’m fed up with GOAT. I bought sneakers on GOAT only two times but both times the seller doesn’t ship within three days AND GOAT doesnt cancel. Then I have to reach out to them, which takes another three days for them to respond.

I feel if the seller doesn’t ship within the timeframe, GOAT should automatically send you an instant pair from their fulfillment center. They should also suspend the sellers account. People talk about StockX and probably rightfully so but at least StockX has a live chat feature where you can talk to an actual person instead of waiting for an email.
Yeah that sucks, I now go in buy the shoes and forget about them. Don't even bother trying to keep p with shipping anymore.

Any benefit to linking my GOAT acct to alias? I ain't complaining but feel like I should know if I'm missing out on anything.

GOAT nonsense. My listing $429, cheapest available to buy $435. SMH
Screenshot_20230531-135210_GOAT.jpg
Screenshot_20230531-135201_GOAT.jpg

Blame the seller. They obviously clicked that they shipped and GOAT never received it.
What do you mean, "clicked?' Are you serious? The seller clicks a "I shipped the package, nah frfr.." button?

StockX doesn't post shipping by the seller until the carrier has accepted the package... tf is goat doing if you are right. That's even worse....

What do you mean, "clicked?' Are you serious? The seller clicks a "I shipped the package, nah frfr.." button?

StockX doesn't post shipping by the seller until the carrier has accepted the package... tf is goat doing if you are right. That's even worse....
All a seller needs to do is print out the label and then click left with carrier (or something like that) and the status will progress until they realize it’s not moving.

It’s happened to me multiple times FRFR……

Anybody know how to do vacation mode on Alias? It was east in the host app, but now they I linked to Alias I cannot figure out how to do it in either app.

Anybody know how to do vacation mode on Alias? It was east in the host app, but now they I linked to Alias I cannot figure out how to do it in either app.

Go to your account page on Alias. Upper right corner is your settings. Click settings icon. In settings is the vacation slider. It’s the first thing on the settings page.

IMG_5712.jpeg

All a seller needs to do is print out the label and then click left with carrier (or something like that) and the status will progress until they realize it’s not moving.

It’s happened to me multiple times FRFR……

Ironically, I had my first sale on Alias / GOAT this past weekend.

Sure enough, these ******s offer sellers a "I shipped the package, nah frfr.." button instead of updating their system when it's tracking with the carrier... Some real goofball-ish. So customers never know if they have a chance at getting what they ordered until it updates that GOAT has actually received them. Updates before that are all butt cheeks.

Convinced now that they only have higher prices because more people can shop with deferred payment plans than stockX - easier to spend what you don't have at the time.

StockX really is the superior platform overall. Not an argument for superior authentication but the software and platform are far superior. Authentication is a coin flip.

Ironically, I had my first sale on Alias / GOAT this past weekend.

Sure enough, these ******s offer sellers a "I shipped the package, nah frfr.." button instead of updating their system when it's tracking with the carrier... Some real goofball-ish. So customers never know if they have a chance at getting what they ordered until it updates that GOAT has actually received them. Updates before that are all butt cheeks.

Convinced now that they only have higher prices because more people can shop with deferred payment plans than stockX - easier to spend what you don't have at the time.

StockX really is the superior platform overall. Not an argument for superior authentication but the software and platform are far superior. Authentication is a coin flip.

Scotty, is that your burner account?

IMG_9513.jpeg

I’ve had orders fall through on both platforms. 9 times out of 10 it’s the seller flaking in some form or another.

GOAT really fell off. Ive had issues with them here and there but they always managed to fix whatever issue I had even if it was a hassle.

This past week they basically stole one of my shoes I sold.
Had a pair delivered to their warehouse and it sat there for a week without being authenticated. Then all of a sudden they canceled the sale and didn’t even notify me. I had to message them to find out what was going on. They basically claimed I sent them the wrong shoes. Then they told me they don’t know what I sent in and they can’t find them and there’s nothing they could do lol. Like what!??

This whole thing is sketchy and doesn’t make any sense. I didn’t send in the wrong shoes. But if you claim I sent in the wrong pair then how do you know that if you don’t even know what I sent in? Then how are you going to find this item in your warehouse if you don’t even know what you’re looking for? Unreal.

The same exact thing happened to me a few months back, but that time they found the shoes in their warehouse. Funny thing is that time they also claimed I sent in the wrong shoes, but they found the correct pair a few days later. So they basically lied and couldn’t give me an explanation. I think they‘re just losing shoes in their warehouse and instead of taking responsibility they just let the seller take the loss.

And I just had a friend email me that the exact same thing just happened to them now wow lol. So yeah, I would be careful with GOAT now especially with a high value item. You can do everything right and they can still screw you over.

GOAT really fell off. Ive had issues with them here and there but they always managed to fix whatever issue I had even if it was a hassle.

Had a pair delivered to their warehouse and it sat there for a week without being authenticated. Then all of a sudden they canceled the sale and didn’t even notify me. I had to message them to find out what was going on. They basically claimed I sent them the wrong shoes. Then they told me they don’t know what I sent in and they can’t find them and there’s nothing they could do lol. Like what!??

This whole thing is sketchy and doesn’t make any sense. I didn’t send in the wrong shoes. But if you claim I sent in the wrong pair then how do you know that if you don’t even know what I sent in? Then how are you going to find this item in your warehouse if you don’t even know what you’re looking for? Unreal.

The same exact thing happened to me a few months back, but that time they found the shoes in their warehouse. Funny thing is that time they also claimed I sent in the wrong shoes, but they found the correct pair a few days later. So they basically lied and couldn’t give me an explanation. I think they‘re just losing shoes in their warehouse and instead of taking responsibility they just let the seller take the loss.

And I just had a friend email me that the exact same thing just happened to them now wow lol. So yeah, I would be careful with GOAT now especially with a high value item. You can do everything right and they can still screw you over.

Thanks for sharing this...

Just started with Alias but I have been sort of shocked how quickly GOAT has been moving some of my pairs that were sitting forever on SX but yeah, nothing of high value. Will stick with them to sell bricks and turn them into grails... for higher value, will stick with SX. SX offers me more profit for the same sale amount as well.

Would you mind sharing which warehouse it was shipped to

Back
Top Bottom