GOAT APP legit?

Thanks. Mine typically goto Georgia. Terribly sorry to hear about your situation, but don't give up. Keep fighting them because that is just inexcusable on their part
Yea thanks it just sucks. Honestly, it’s not even about the money at this point. Its just knowing someone has the power to screw you over like that when you did nothing wrong is just a really crappy feeling. Hopefully everything at the Georgia facility is good and you don’t have anything to worry about. I guess it’s just a risk we all take dealing with these big companies.

Yea thanks it just sucks. Honestly, it’s not even about the money at this point. Its just knowing someone has the power to screw you over like that when you did nothing wrong is just a really crappy feeling. Hopefully everything at the Georgia facility is good and you don’t have anything to worry about. I guess it’s just a risk we all take dealing with these big companies.
Yes, it truly does suck when you, the consumer, have your hands tied in situations like this. I believe every word of what you’re saying too because I had a very similar situation with FC, which is owned by Goat, years ago. I must have sent over a dozen emails to their CS until they finally tracked down the package.

The Georgia warehouse hasn’t given me any major issues yet. Knock on wood. However, far too many of my boxes supposedly arrive “badly damaged.” They gotta be playing soccer with my packages or something because my stuff is always packed well and protected

...However, far too many of my boxes supposedly arrive “badly damaged.” They gotta be playing soccer with my packages or something because my stuff is always packed well and protected
This 1000000%

And they never take pictures of the damaged boxes! So we have to take their word for it.

It's to the the point where I assume they pocket the discount I offer the seller and there's nothing actualy wrong with the boxes.

This 1000000%

And they never take pictures of the damaged boxes! So we have to take their word for it.

It's to the the point where I assume they pocket the discount I offer the seller and there's nothing actualy wrong with the boxes.
I stopped giving a discount for the supposedly "damaged" boxes. I'd say 9 out of 10 times the buyer accepts anyway. Unless it's some sort of collector's item where they'd want the box in immaculate condition

I received a discount on a pair I purchased due to a badly damaged box and when they arrived the box was damaged but I’ve received worse and no discount was offered.

I think it depends on the person performing the authentication.

1690518044479.png

Do they usually give a reason why they would search for a replacement? I just saw this on the app, but never got an email about it.

Does Goat auto confirm now? Someone bought one of my shoes, but it was auto-confirmed right away without me having to do it manually. I received this email.

Subject: "You filled an offer for Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Legend Blue' 2014"
Congrats, your sneakers just sold. It has been auto confirmed.
Open the Orders tab in the app, and generate a shipping label to start packaging.

Weird never sold any shoes from GOAT and got auto confirmed. Usually it says.

Subject: Your Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Black Non-Reflective' Just Sold - Please Confirm Order
Congrats, your sneakers just sold. Please confirm the sale within 24 hours. If the sale is not confirmed within 24 hours, it will be automatically canceled.
To confirm, simply open the Orders tab in the app, confirm the sale and we’ll send you your prepaid, pre-addressed shipping label.

Last edited:
Does Goat auto confirm now? Someone bought one of my shoes, but it was auto-confirmed right away without me having to do it manually. I received this email.

Open the Orders tab in the app, and generate a shipping label to start packaging.

Subject: Your Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Black Non-Reflective' Just Sold - Please Confirm Order
Congrats, your sneakers just sold. Please confirm the sale within 24 hours. If the sale is not confirmed within 24 hours, it will be automatically canceled.
To confirm, simply open the Orders tab in the app, confirm the sale and we’ll send you your prepaid, pre-addressed shipping label.

I’ve never seen that.

I think after a certain time if you take no action it will automatically confirm tho. 9 times out of 10 the seller flakes in this situation.

It's happened to me a couple of times when a Highest Offer was about 1-2% away from my Selling Price. I just let the offer sit for a couple days instead of accepting it, hoping the buyer will just pull the trigger at the selling price. What I think happens is that when the difference between the Highest Offer and Selling Price is insignificant, Goat will automatically round up the Highest Offer to the Selling Price to fill the order if neither the "bidder" or the "seller" are willing to budge on the price. This is all speculation based on my experiences though, so I don't have any official confirmation

GOAT need to be better. Just recently sold 2 pairs through them. Jordan 11 Legend Blue and Yeezy 350 Black NR. Shipped and delivered at the same time. Got notification paid out for the 11. So I checked for an update for the 350s. Status yesterday says “Decision Pending waiting for buyer to respond”.

Today I got an email from GOAT that they found the 350s to be replicas and that they will be shipping it back and charged me $9.01. So I emailed them back and asked, what proof they found about my shoes that made them say they were replicas. I also asked to provide photos of the shoes they are sending back.

I’m a trusted seller with over 160 score. I always make sure the shoes are authentic from retail stores or reputable shop before I list them. Also I find it weird that they would ask and wait for the buyer to respond upon making that decision. Why ask the buyer if you think they were replicas? That dont make sense.

They better ship my shoes back and not pull a switch like some stories I’ve read. Luckily I always take photos of the shoes before I send them to goat or X.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain this. I put a bid for a shoe and then changed the bid to a lower price. The bud got excepted the next day for the 2nd lower bid I made the confirmation email has the correct price I should of paid but when I check my PayPal it says this which I don’t understand and my PP balance is if they charged me the first price, the $730 price

Attachments

• IMG_1850.jpeg
    IMG_1850.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 1,070
Screenshot_20231208_220659_Outlook.jpg

IL sucks, as usual. Changed my address back to CO .. problem solved? I dunno but Im not doing a 1099 and I dont care if they ban my account.

So I sold an Essentials FOG tee recently with all original tags attached and the bag that typically comes with it as well. The tee was never even removed from the packaging by me. It failed verification and the reason they provided was one word: replicas. No pics or additional evidence was provided to show how they reached their conclusion.

I’ve purchased enough FoG/Essentials stuff in my life to know when it’s a fake or not. This particular one was from PacSun and have no doubt it’s real. Is there any way to recoup the $9 shipping charge they hit me with for sending it back to me.

I’ve had a few things fail verification in the past from Goat for various reasons like damaged box or cosmetic imperfections, but this is the first time I’ve been accused of selling a fake product.

Back
Top Bottom