GOAT APP legit?

Since I'm on the West Coast..
GOAT will stay as my preferred option to sell..
Never having to pay for shipping is clutch..

I understand people don't necessarily trust stockx bc of fake education but that doesn't automatically translate to you SHOULD trust goat - it's not like we know who is legit checking their sneakers. I use both and haven't really ever had problems except how slow GOAT is at authenticating sneakers.

Also - UPS will be 3 day with GOAT, so if you live on the East Coast, the worst case now is it tacks on an extra day to deliver to GOAT in Culver City. Although one downside is I don't think UPS delivers on saturdays whereas USPS does.

I understand people don't necessarily trust stockx bc of fake education but that doesn't automatically translate to you SHOULD trust goat - it's not like we know who is legit checking their sneakers. I use both and haven't really ever had problems except how slow GOAT is at authenticating sneakers.

Also - UPS will be 3 day with GOAT, so if you live on the East Coast, the worst case now is it tacks on an extra day to deliver to GOAT in Culver City. Although one downside is I don't think UPS delivers on saturdays whereas USPS does.

Wait. What? Do you mind sharing more details on this?

Wait. What? Do you mind sharing more details on this?
i don't know the full story but apparently he was a scammer way back when and got caught. Once again, not trusting him is totally a valid reason not to use stockx, i'm not saying either goat or stock is better than the other.

I don't trust his legit check skills

Check how IG and watch each video and the reasonings

Def not reliable IMO

HE CANT BE THE ONLY PERSON CHECKING FOR STOCKX THOUGH? I DONT THINK EITHER STOCKX OR GOAT HAS 1 PERSON ONLY DOING THE CHECK.. I SURE HOPE NOT.. JUST COPPED A SHOE OFF OF STOCKX LOL AND COPPED A SHOE OFF OF GOAT LAST MONTH

@AirThompson Does legit checks at goat

has low balling worked on stock x on high ticket shoes ?

I think it depends how low you go. I let a ds pair of royals for fr 675 a few months ago. I could have gotten more but someone had that bid up and I was tired of sitting on them. Some of the low balls are laughable on there though. I always see 2 forms of lowballing, realistic and no chance. I think you could get some shoes for a realistic low ball on there.

I think it depends how low you go. I let a ds pair of royals for fr 675 a few months ago. I could have gotten more but someone had that bid up and I was tired of sitting on them. Some of the low balls are laughable on there though. I always see 2 forms of lowballing, realistic and no chance. I think you could get some shoes for a realistic low ball on there.

you think wings 12's and ovo 12's in the $550.00 range will work in a size 8.5 ?

they only take paypal also ?

Last edited:
if the offer price is like $20-50 below of what i ask for i might as well sell it. $50 bucks is not too much of a difference imo esp when it's a pair of shoes thats a few hundred(s) like high ticket pairs

@AirThompson Does legit checks at goat
GOAT is a pain in the *** (for sellers) with legit checks. They will request discounts or cancellation option for the buyer for trivial stuff. Like a dirt mark they can wipe off or a slightly damaged box (even if USPS caused it). On the other hand, the process is great for buyers. You know you're getting legit shoes and good condition boxes because they do a thorough review during their verification pricess. 

However, they recently ****** up with my RSBB (that I bought) legit check. The shoes are authentic but the ******* tongue pads are way off in size difference. I got a GS or small size (7-8) tongue pad on my sz 12. I requested a return despite passing the 3 day deadline and they accepted because they knew I had a valid point. 

See imgur link for pics.

Last edited:
I saw your post in the other thread

Those are horrible, glad you're getting your money back

I saw your post in the other thread

Those are horrible, glad you're getting your money back
Well, I'm only getting a GOAT credit (that's their return policy now), which I'll use to repurchase the shoes in my size again. If they **** up again, I'll demand they just give me a credit to my credit card. 

GOAT is a pain in the *** (for sellers) with legit checks. They will request discounts or cancellation option for the buyer for trivial stuff. Like a dirt mark they can wipe off a slightly damaged box (even if USPS caused it). On the other hand, the process is great for buyers. You know you're getting legit shoes and good condition boxes. 

However, they recently ****** up with my RSBB (that I bought) legit check. The shoes are authentic but the ******* tongue pads are way off in size difference. I got a GS or small size (7-8) tongue pad on my sz 12. I requested a return despite passing the 3 day deadline and they accepted because they knew I had a valid point. 

See imgur link for pics.

Whoa whoa whoa .. so youre telling me they authenticated those and sent them to you with 2 obviously different sized tongues :x :x

But they wanted me to discount because my shoe trees werent labeled the same size and were less than a mm of difference when looking at them

:rofl: :smh:

Whoa whoa whoa .. so youre telling me they authenticated those and sent them to you with 2 obviously different sized tongues :x :x

But they wanted me to discount because my shoe trees werent labeled the same size and were less than a mm of difference when looking at them

:rofl: :smh:

Yeah, they need to get their priorities in order fam.

Air Thompson bro, make sure GOAT learns from this man. Wanting seller to discount cause shoe trees are slightly mismatched when my tongue pad is from a significantly different shoe size. Nike QC should be ashamed for stamping this pair's box.

Back
Top Bottom