GOAT APP legit?

Before GOAT stopped accepting drop off in December they sent an email stating that they were going to work on a way to offer drop off again for those in LA. I really liked the drop off option. I didn't have to worry about lost packages and they cashed out the next day.

Before GOAT stopped accepting drop off in December they sent an email stating that they were going to work on a way to offer drop off again for those in LA. I really liked the drop off option. I didn't have to worry about lost packages and they cashed out the next day.
I went twice when I had 3 or more pairs . I am hoping for this option again soon .

package still in transit as of jan 7.

anyways, im trying to make an offer on goat. its only giving me paypal as an option to buy with not my credit. will it take credit automatically?

on another note, i got like 3k goat credit. what u guys think i should buy to stock. thinking blue tints or fog vans. or just some prestos.

Not sure what’s going on with USPS lately have had to packages never delivered to goat. Both were in the last month. Appears that I may have another one as well. All have gone missing after going to the L.A. hub. Goat filed a claim and you get the money but something is fishy.

^^ My package got delivered though. But it was used shoes. I guess they don't want it :lol:
GOAT should have noticed by now how many claims they have put recently from that LA hub.
I am thinking to start putting the shipping label right on the middle of the box opening. That way, they know if it has been opened or not. Well, it still doesn't stop it to be stolen.

You guys need to realize USPS doesn’t care about any issues going on

This **** happens daily and they know

I remember in my state people were missing mail for months and reported it to USPS etc etc nothing happened til 6 months later when a news crew followed the guy driving his usps truck and dropping off mail and package into his buddies car

Pretty sure he still didn’t get fired

You guys need to realize USPS doesn’t care about any issues going on

This **** happens daily and they know

I remember in my state people were missing mail for months and reported it to USPS etc etc nothing happened til 6 months later when a news crew followed the guy driving his usps truck and dropping off mail and package into his buddies car

Pretty sure he still didn’t get fired
Expect more to happen during tax season

I believe it, that hub that hip to influx of goat packages and knowing kicks sell for money. Surprised it took this long but NT is a small group compared to how many people actually use goat so imagine how many other people it happening to

Only way that gets solved is if they switch to UPS only. They take **** seriously.

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 4.45.08 PM.png

goat came through. guess the packages are really being stolen by people at usps.

has anyone had any issue with GOAT yesterday/today?

I have been trying to contact them to get my shipping label, but no response for 24 hrs. Never used GOAT before, so not sure what the usual CS is like.

has anyone had any issue with GOAT yesterday/today?

I have been trying to contact them to get my shipping label, but no response for 24 hrs. Never used GOAT before, so not sure what the usual CS is like.
Did you confirm and check your email?

I was gonna say that but it could be an issue, out go the almost 90 sales ive had one where I never got the label even though I confirmed and generated the label like always. went ham trying to contact Goat but they answered pretty quickly and sent It right over

Back
Top Bottom