GOAT APP legit?

You only have 2 transactions with them? Do you have to add pictures when you added your listing?
if you did, your listing might still be in review. They have to approve every listing when you add pics. Even tho it shows you have the lowest price it’s not live because the listing hasn’t been approved by GOAT. They’re slow sometimes when it comes to reviewing them. It might take a few days.
My other two listings (including my first one ever) both went live in less than 3 minutes, this one has now been 48 hours. Also, I have the live listing star. There just seems to be an error somewhere.

I ended up selling the shoes locally so it all worked out. I have an opinion question for you all though - the hologram on the back of the 13's comes with a little peel off covering, when I got my pair one of the covering wasn't there, would you consider this a defect? (I know it sounds completely stupid but serious question)

I ended up selling the shoes locally so it all worked out. I have an opinion question for you all though - the hologram on the back of the 13's comes with a little peel off covering, when I got my pair one of the covering wasn't there, would you consider this a defect? (I know it sounds completely stupid but serious question)
I mean isn’t a defect something that really tarnishes the shoe and it’s value and it’s something you most likely can’t fix like a scratch? To me this isn’t a defect I’m sure everyone else will say the same

This app is so aggravating. I posted the 13s, they went live immediately. Posted some 9s also, nowhere to be found. Literally 40% of my posts have gotten lost in the system and never actually posted.

I made 7 listings on Tuesday, some new and used. But I only see the listings for the 2 new pairs, and don't see the used pairs.

I had a listing that sold and I shipped them out to GOAT. Said they received it this morning and now it’s completely disappeared off the app. Showed I had my pending deposit and they were authenticating now it’s gone. Anyone had this happen?

I had a listing that sold and I shipped them out to GOAT. Said they received it this morning and now it’s completely disappeared off the app. Showed I had my pending deposit and they were authenticating now it’s gone. Anyone had this happen?

Yes, been happening to me the last couple of sales. Concerned me the first time, but since it was only a $40.00 sale I let it ride. By the end of the day the listing/sale dissapeared, it was authenticated and I was paid. I think when they dissapear like that they are in process of authentication/payout. Just my guess. It wouldn't hurt to email them just to be safe, but I'd bet by the time you get a response they'd have authenticated them and paid.

Yes, been happening to me the last couple of sales. Concerned me the first time, but since it was only a $40.00 sale I let it ride. By the end of the day the listing/sale dissapeared, it was authenticated and I was paid. I think when they dissapear like that they are in process of authentication/payout. Just my guess. It wouldn't hurt to email them just to be safe, but I'd bet by the time you get a response they'd have authenticated them and paid.
Yeah I emailed them, GOAT has been acting weird lately.

First time its happened to me. Weird thing is the second pair of sneakers I also sent to GOAT yesterday I did not get paid out for yet. They obviously are still on their way to GOAT as well.

I just received a pair of shoes from GOAT and they didn’t put it in the factory box. Only in a shipping box. I checked my order, it was accepted by a seller and it was suppose to come with factory box too. Just sent them a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received a pair of shoes from GOAT and they didn’t put it in the factory box. Only in a shipping box. I checked my order, it was accepted by a seller and it was suppose to come with factory box too. Just sent them a message.
They been messing up bad lately, they’re not properly checking the shoes. Received two shoes, one was worn and it was suppose to be DS, one was the wrong size

They been messing up bad lately, they’re not properly checking the shoes. Received two shoes, one was worn and it was suppose to be DS, one was the wrong size
I feel like for this order they thought about shipping it or not. It took 5 days for them to ship after being authenticated. It’s the Space Hippie 03, they prob thought I wouldn’t care since most people received them damaged from Nike.

Anyone know what's going on with GOAT cant see offers, my price, and low price on my end.
Screenshot_20200719-122437_GOAT.jpg

Been like this a couple days now.

I’m not able to submit offers too, it won’t load my address or payment options. But it’s fine if I want to buy the asking price.

I’m not able to submit offers too, it won’t load my address or payment options. But it’s fine if I want to buy the asking price.
Couple of weeks ago I couldnt submit offers missed on a pair too. I was upping my offers every couple days, then couldnt offer at all anymore. Contacted them and they fixed it. No real explanation why though.

Last edited:
Couple of weeks ago I couldnt submit offers missed on a pair too. I was upping my offers every couple days, then couldnt offer at all anymore. Contacted them and they fixed it. No explanation why though.
Weird. Mine was ok last week. For a while I thought it was just my acct because I have an open dispute with them for not including the factory box.

Weird. Mine was ok last week. For a while I thought it was just my acct because I have an open dispute with them for not including the factory box.

Contact them, that's what I did. They had it fixed in a day or two. Something on their end they said.

Contact them, that's what I did. They had it fixed in a day or two. Something on their end they said.
I just did, they responded with that there’s a dispute and they can’t do anything about it until I cancel the dispute haha. They picked up a play from CockX. What if I cancel the dispute and they don’t fix the prob I have with my original order?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom