God's Son >>>>>> It Was Written (Vol. The Hitchcock Of Hip Hop, Since BIG Pop Departed)

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Yet you think Thank Me Later is a classic

images
roll.gif

God's Son received better reviews than Stillmatic, Streets Disciple, Hip Hop Is Dead, Untitled, I Am and Nastradamus. Fact.

There are a lot of clowns on this forum...another fact.

God's Son received better reviews than Stillmatic, Streets Disciple, Hip Hop Is Dead, Untitled, I Am and Nastradamus. Fact.

There are a lot of clowns on this forum...another fact.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

God Son doesn't even belong in the discussion. To claim God's Son as one of Nas' best albums would be a disservice to the brilliant career Nas has had.;

Critics disagree with you...you state things as a fact even though the majority would disagree with you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

God Son doesn't even belong in the discussion. To claim God's Son as one of Nas' best albums would be a disservice to the brilliant career Nas has had.;

Critics disagree with you...you state things as a fact even though the majority would disagree with you.
laugh.gif

i think nas prolly helped create that gambino rap,he kind of talks about it on "last real ninja alive"

listen to that verse he had on az's more money more murder.

they prolly created it like right after illmatic when he started kickin it wit ghost and rae,but then by the time he released iww everybody had already jumped on it.

i think nas prolly helped create that gambino rap,he kind of talks about it on "last real ninja alive"

they prolly created it like right after illmatic when he started kickin it wit ghost and rae,but then by the time he released iww everybody had already jumped on it.

The problem is people equate albums that are their favorites or they have personal attachments with to being a classic.  Every album that you feel had heat is not a classic.  Anyways IWW is not an album full of heat by any means but to each their own.
word to two his albums GodSon and Stillmatic. classic in my eyes cause i love the albums, but if you go song for song, theres some weak tracks...

The problem is people equate albums that are their favorites or they have personal attachments with to being a classic.  Every album that you feel had heat is not a classic.  Anyways IWW is not an album full of heat by any means but to each their own.
word to two his albums GodSon and Stillmatic. classic in my eyes cause i love the albums, but if you go song for song, theres some weak tracks...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Doesn't mean they ain't CLASSICS tho...

No one is sayin either album is FLAWLESS...

That's in the case of Stillmatic & God's Son...

Now IWW... That's another story... Cats just call it a classic cause they don't know any better, I mean they prolly couldn't name 10 other significant albums from that year, they just automatically see its a NaS album and wanna call it a classic based on the artist and not the actual material (tho that could prolly be said about the aforementioned albums)...

Now IWW... That's another story... Cats just call it a classic cause they don't know any better, I mean they prolly couldn't name 10 other significant albums from that year, they just automatically see its a NaS album and wanna call it a classic based on the artist and not the actual material (tho that could prolly be said about the aforementioned albums)...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

but "yall" cant pick and choose who yall do this with and who yall dont.

I mean folks have said 8 classics, 6 classics, BY ONE ARTIST??!!!

the answer is no.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

but "yall" cant pick and choose who yall do this with and who yall dont.

I mean folks have said 8 classics, 6 classics, BY ONE ARTIST??!!!

the answer is no.

Heaven, Book Of Rhymes, Made You Look, Last Real N Alive and Get Down are some of Nas's best songs, great album.

Heaven, Book Of Rhymes, Made You Look, Last Real N Alive and Get Down are some of Nas's best songs, great album.

However I accept that IWW is extremely overrated on NT.

Truth.

Back
Top Bottom